×Ch.25 New Feelings×

×Carson's pov×

Ricky and I were went back up to our room when we were tired of the pool.

"Hey Carson" said Ricky.

"Hm" I asked.

"Do you want to go get something to eat? Balz, Ryan-Ashley, Allie, and Ryan were going out on a double date, and the rest were going to Buffalo Wild Wings" he said.

"Yeah, sure. Where at" I asked.

"Somewhere" he said opening the room door.

"Do I have to dress nice" I asked.

"Wear a dress" he said.

"Okay, I call the shower first" I said and grabbed my bag.

I went in the bathroom and took off my bathing suit and went in the shower. I turned on some music and Hey Baby Here's That Song You Wanted by Blessthefall came on and I sang along. After washing up and singing I got out the shower and got ready. When I was done I went out and saw that Ricky wasn't in the room. As I was putting on my heels the door opened and Ricky came in, but stopped.

"What" I asked.

"I wouldn't have pictured you wearing bright colors, but you look beautiful" he said.

"Thank you, my mom bought me this a long time ago and I haven't worn it yet so I thought I'd wear it today" I said.

"Good choice" he said.

"You look handsome by the way" I said.

He was wearing a white dress shirt, black vest, black tie, black skinnie jeans, and black vans.

"Uh, thanks. I guess we should get going" he said rubbing the back of his neck.

"Okay" I said.

We went down and Ricky called a taxi to a place called Near The Lakehouse. We got there after a while and ordered our food and sat waiting.

"Why are you nice to me Ricky" I asked.

"What do you mean" he asked.

"I was a complete bitch to you when we saw each other again and now you took me to a fancy place" I said.

"You had every reason to be mad and I still have to make it up to you, so here's a part of it" he said.

"Sometime I wonder what would've happened if I stayed in Washington" I said.

"We'd both be deppressed and you'd eventually move on and find better friends" he said.

"I don't think I would've moved on, you've been my best friend since first grade. You were always there making me smile and keeping me sane, I can't forget that" I said.

"You make me sound like your personal guardian angel" he said blushing a little.

"Maybe you are. Jessica is lucky to have you Ricky" I said smiling.

"Only if she actually sees me that way" he said and my smile faded.

"What do you mean" I asked.

"I feel like sometimes she just wants to argue with me all the time over nothing and that she takes me for granted. Everyone I know thinks she's cheating on me everytime she leaves" he said.

"I don't know if she is or not, but I don't think you should be treated this way have to stress over her. Have you tried to talk to her about it" I asked.

"I tried, but she always told me to suck it up and be a man" he said.

"Ricky, you need to break up with Jessica. It's not good to feel like this, especially over a girl" I said.

"I think you're right, Carson. See this is why I love you" he said.

He looked into my eyes and for an odd reason my heart raced inside.

What the hell?

"I met this girl on tour and she's absolutely amazing. She makes me smile whenever I see her and reminds me a lot like you" he said and my heart fell.

What's wrong with me?

"That's great Ricky" I said with a fake smile.

The waiter came back and we ate while tallking about the guys. He paid for everything even though I said I'd pay half. We went back to that hotel and watched movies until we fell asleep next to each other.

×TJ's pov×

"Hey TJ, come here" said Craig.

I got out of my bunk and went to the front lounge and sat next to him on the couch.

"What" I asked.

"Look at this" he said handing me his phone.

I looked at the sceen and it was a youtube video of a Bryanstars interview with Motionless in White.

"Why do I have to watch this" I asked annoyed.

"Because she's on it" he said and I quickly clicked on the video.

I watched it and it was a little funny then it came to a question about me and Carson looked sad, yet beautiful. I miss her a lot, I was stupid to cheat on her once with her best friend. Once it was done I handed Craig his phone back and he smacked my head.

"Ow! What was that for" I asked.

"For being stupid. You let that beautiful, innocent girl go because of your dick" he said.

"Don't you think I know that" I yelled.

We stayed quiet for a while then Robert came on the bus looking at his phone.

"Hey TJ, look at this" he said trying to hand me his phone.

"I've already seen the interview" I said.

"Not that, my friend was at a restaurant and guess who he saw" he said.

"Carson" I asked.

"With that Olson guy" he said.

I snatched the phone out of his hands and looked at the pictures. I kinda hurt to see them together looking like a couple and laughing. Even though no one told me I knew Ricky had a huge crush on her.

"When was that" I asked giving his phone back.

"Today" he said and I nodded.

"What are you going to do" asked Craig.

"I'm going to get her back" I said.

"How? Do you have a plan" asked Robert.

"Yup, I'll have her soon" I said.