x Ch.31 x

"I need your help with proposing to Allie" Ryan said.

"I-you-Allie, OH MY GOD RYAN" I screamed and hugged him.

"Hey hey hey calm down" he said shrugging me off.

"Wow, that's amazing. Yeah I'll help, but why me? I mean there are the guys to help you" I said.

"Well your a girl and I don't know Kylie or like Jessica. Plus even if it may not seem like it, but I consider you a friend" he said.

"Okay, just let me know when you want to go over everything" I said smiling.

"Alright" he said.

"Hey lovelies, missed me" Allie said walking over.

"Francesca couldn't choose between two outfits" Kylie said.

"Sorry" said Francesca.

"What were you guys talking about" asked Allie.

"How much we dislike Jessica" Ryan and I said casually.

We waited until everyone was done eating to go back to the hotel. Everyone was curious about what we got, but we had to keep it secret. When I got into the room, I did my best to ignore Ricky and Jessica before I went to sleep. The next morning I woke up to voices in the dark talking 'dirty' to each other.

"God, shut the fuck up" I said getting up.

"Fucking bitch" I heard Jessica say as I got clothes together.

Ricky started talking to the two of us about getting along, but I ignored him by going in the washroom. I took a extra special shower, prepping myself for later just in case, and got ready to go out.

"Where are you going now" Ricky asked as I walked towards my things.

"To commit multiple murders" I said leaving them quiet.

And with that, I grabbed what I needed and left. Yesterday I made a tattoo appointment at a place near the hotel after Fran texted. I'm making a real big deal on not being known at the party tonight to have more fun. I went in knowing what I wanted and got Love Sick on my knuckles. I stayed out for hours checking out L.A. until I got a from Ricky saying Jessica left already and that he was on his way out. I went back to the room, making sure no one was in the hallway leaving as I went in. I put on a white button up shirt, black knee ripped skinny jeans, black suspenders and tie, fake lip piercings, a short wig, a hat, and combat boots. (A/N: Picture above) I did a touch of makeup before heading off to the address everyone gave me, which happened to be an abandoned warehouse. I put on my mask and walked in to a huge decked out party. People are dancing, drinking, and overall having a good fucking time. I looked around to see if I can spot anyone I know, mostly MIW, then spotted Chris looking very fancy.

"Look at you all handsome" I said walking over.

"Uh thanks, you are" he asked me confused.

"Porter" I said and it took a second for him to process.

"Oh, wow, you look kinda like a dude. A very feminine dude" he said.

"That's kind of what I was going for" I said.

I walked away to go dance and enjoy myself. I danced with a couple of guys and girls before heading off to get a drink at the makeshift bar.

"What can I get you" the 'bartender' asked.

"Something that's not alcohol" I said.

"Alright" he said and gave me a bottle of Pepsi.