×Ch.23 Ideas in a Circus×

×Ricky's pov×

Ever since Jess left I've been thinking about how I feel towards Carson. Yesterday during the interview Carson lied about her first kiss because it was me who was with her in seven minutes in heaven. She did it probably due to the fact that Jess would be watching it later. I still like Carson and my feelings for her progress everyday. I just hope that one day she finds out how I truely feel about her and maybe feel the same way. I love Jessica too, but I've loved Carson for the longest time and would never let her go again.

"Come on Ricky, we're going out with the other bands" said Ryan opening my bunk curtain.

"Where" I asked a little annoyed he interrupted my thoughts.

"A carnival" he said.

"Fine" I said and got out.

I quickly changed into some clothes and put on my shoes. I met the guys in the front and we walked out to the ticket booth with KUZA, Alesana, and In This Moment.

"This is cool" said Chris.

"I call sitting next to Ryan" said Allie.

"Wow, I would have never guessed" Carson said sarcastically and we laughed.

"Shut the fuck up" said Allie.

"Alright, let's go in children" said Ryan and they glared at him.

We went in and took our seats in the third row and I sat in between Carson and Chris.

"Excited" I asked Carson as she bounced her leg.

"A little, I haven't been to a circus since your parents took us a long time ago" she said.

"That was, what? Ten years ago" I asked.

"I think" she said.

"Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to The Greatest Show on Earth" said the announcer.

They started off with some clowns, then the strongman, elephants, fire breather, and now a knife thrower.

"What I am about to do is so dangerous I advise you not to try it at home" said the man.

They tied up the assistant and blindfolded the guy as they started spinning the wheel. The guy threw the first knife and Carson quickly grabbed my hand and held it. I smiled and looked down at our intertwined hands wishing she'd never let go.

×Chris's pov×

I looked over at Ricky and saw him smiling down at his hand in Carson's. I smiled knowing Ricky's mind was probably going crazy. The guys and I need to come up with something to get the two together. If Carson realizes that Ricky's been there for most of her life and that he lovers her, she'll maybe feel the same way. People started clapping as the act finished and Carsonwas still holding hands with Ricky. I looked down at the slutty assistant and cool loking helpers and got an idea.

This would make a cool music video...with me in a suit!

×Allie's pov×

They brought out the tigers next and I got super excited.

OMFG CATS!!!

"Ryan, I want one" I said and he looked at me like I was crazy.

Pff rude...

×Ghost's pov×

After the circus was done we went out to eat at a buffet since they can fit twenty five people. As I was getting my food Chris, Balz, Angelo, and Ryan came over and dragged me away from people.

"We need to come up with a plan to get Carson and Ricky together" said Chris.

"I knew he liked her" I said.

"He's liked her ever since they were in middle school" said Ange.

"Anyways, do you you guys have an idea" asked Chris.

"We have to find a way to break him and Jessica up first" said Balz.

"Easy, we just need proof that she's cheating" said Ryan.

"How? We're here and she's there" said Ange.

"My girlfriend can watch her, we've never met her before so she'd never know. Kylie doesn't come until next week" I said.

"Okay that's good. Can you call her and ask as a favor from us" asked Balz.

"Yeah, she'll do anything for Carson" I said.

"Okay, so we only have a week" said Chris.

_____________________________________
Songs While Writing (on Pandora):
Wolf (korean ver)-EXO
Do I Wanna Know-Arctic Monkeys
Abigail-Motionless In White
This is Halloween-Marilyn Manson
No No No (korean ver)-APink
Don't Look Now, I'm being followed, Act Normal-Hands Like Horses
The First Punch-Pierce The Veil
Seen it All Before-Bring Me The Horizon
Give It To Me (korean ver)-Sistar
Remedy-Seether