×Ch.18 Going on Tour×

A/N: Sorry about so many time skips, especially a really big one like this

____________________________________

×Seven Months Later, May×

Thoses seven months have gone by quickly and I'm sure you're wondering what happened. TJ and I are still together which surprises everyone and I also met his parents. I decided to become friends with Ricky again, but were taking it slowly. I've talked to my dad about four times and my mom is still sick and a little worse. Everyone is still together, even Ricky and Jessica. Jessica seems to hate me more since I started being friends with Ricky again. The business has been getting more costumers lately, mostly Motionless in White fans. Balz and Ryan-Ashley opened up an oddities store and it's awesome. Back to the present, everyone decided to sleep at the Motionless house instead of taking multiple trips. We are currently getting our crap onto the bus and heading out.

"First tour" I said yawning.

"It's exciting" said Lydia.

"Where to first" asked Allie.

"Charolett, North Carolina. It's about a nine hour drive, so we'll be there around two" said Josh.

"Well I'm going back to sleep, coming babe" asked TJ.

"Yeah" I said and followed him to the back.

Everyone else had the same idea and got in their bunks since it was five in the morning. After sleeping for some odd hours I woke up and so were Balz and Ricky. I got out of the bunk carefully not waking TJ and joined them in the back lounge as they played guitar hero.

"Sup guys, what song are you guys playing" I asked sitting next to Balz.

"Miss Murder" said Ricky.

"I'm guessing you picked it" I said to him.

"He did" said Balz.

"I'm not surprised" I said.

I grabbed my phone along with my earbuds and started playing When Love and Death Embrace by HIM. I was looking an old AP Magazine when the guys and Lydia came in looking at the three of us and I turned of my HIM session.

"What" I asked.

"It's just quiet in here" said Angelo.

"You guys were sleeping, we're not that rude ya'know" I said.

"I know Balz is" said Lydia a little harsh.

Ever since Lydia found out my best friend tattoo with Balz she's been a dick to him, she thinks that I'm replacing her with him. It's her kinda her fault though, she's been a little bitchy with Chris, Balz, and I even when we didn't do anything to her.

"That was one time, some of you were drunk and deserved it" Balz said shrugging.

"You guys did wake the rest of us up when you got back from the bar" I said remembering and Lydia looked at me.

"It's in the past, just leave it alone" said Chris.

"Guys we're pulling up" said Josh.

"Let's wake up the girls" said Ricky.

I got up and felt a vibration coming from my pocket and check my phone to see a text.

Awesome Uncle <3: I see the bus, meet me outside in five!!!

Me: Okay :)

I grabbed some clothes and changed in the bathroom as well as did my hair and makeup real quick. I walked out and went to the front lounge where there was only Balz and Ryan-Ashley.

"Wow Carson, you look extra nice today" said Balz.

"Absolutely beautiful, will you marry me Carson" asked Ryan-Ash.

"Of course Ash, where's my ring" I asked.

"Um, about that.." she said looking at the ground.

"Fuck you Ash, it's over" I said crossing my arms.

"You guys are dorks" said Balz and we laughed.

"But we're your dorks" said Ash and I nodded.

"So, I'm heading out to see my Uncle" I said walking away.

"Wait you need a pass and me" said TJ coming to the front.

"Let's go" I said.

We walked off the bus and the sun blinded me for a second. We started walking until I heard voices coming near by.

"Carson" someone yelled.

I turned around and saw Uncle Travis and Maria in the middle of the lot. I ran towards them smiling and hugged them both.

"Hey kiddo, I missed you so much! You really need to stop growing, you make me feel old" said Uncle Travis as he individually hugged me.

"My turn" said Maria taking me from him and hugged me.

"I missed you hun! You look so beautiful! I'm sure the guys would love to see you" she said.

"Is Davion here, I miss the little fucker" I asked hoping he was.

"Hey! I'm only five years younger than you" said a voice behind me.

"DAVION" I screamed and hugged him.

"I missed you too" he said as I let him go.

"Carson, who's this" asked Uncle Travis looking at TJ.

"My boyfriend TJ" I said walking to him.

"Boyfriend, huh? I'm guessing Grant gave you the whole speech" he asked TJ.

"Yeah" said TJ.

"Whatever he said comes from me too. I'm not to keen on speeches like him" said Uncle Travis.

"Where are the others" I asked.

"On the bus doing whatever" said Maria.

"Wow, she wasn't kidding" said who sounded like Allie.

"Wow, is that Ricky Olson" asked Uncle Travis and I turned around.

"The one and only" I said.

"I haven't seen the Horror boy since you two graduated" he said.

"Hey Travis" said Ricky.

"So your dating his bandmate" Uncle Travis asked and I nodded looking up at TJ.

"I always thought you two would date one day, but I guess you guys don't have feelings for each other" he said and I cringed at the thought.

"Travis leave them alone" said Maria.

"Thanks M" I said.

"Anyways, I'm sure the guys want to see you" said Uncle Travis and I nodded.

I saw the rest of the guys and we had a mini reunion. The guys had sound check so the girls stayed with me and talked to Maria. When it was time for the guy's set we went backstage as Allie went to the merch table. They did an amazing job as usual and we had a movie night in celebration.