×Ch.6×

×Year Later×

"Carson wake up! We have to open up the shop" Lydia yelled.

"I'm up" I yelled back.

Well you guys are wondering what happened in a year and I will tell you. Appearently my mom's good news was we were moving to back to Pennsylvania in Scranton. I know you guys are thinking, you get to see Ricky again, well your wrong. Lydia came with us and I made her and my mom go out and get whatever I needed for the first two months. The end of the second month Lydia and I got an apartment and opened a café together. Our café was like a combination of Hot Topic and Starbucks. It was called Merch Warehouse Café and sold band merch, played any new rock/alternative music, had live music at times, sold coffee, and had free wifi. Lydia was in charge of the the big improtant stuff and I was in charge of music, what merch to get, and food. Before three months ago I haven't really thought about them at all and Lydia and my mom never mentioned them. The day before we left Ricky's family begged me not to leaved saying he'll come back for me, but I ignored them. After a while I mentally thanked them for leaving otherwise I wouldn't have been successful with my life and the Café.

"Well get dressed then" she yelled.

I got up and got dressed in a American Idiot Green Day shirt, white skinny jeans, black hoodie, and Vans. I did my usual morning routine and when I was done I got a text.

Mr. Balzy (+-•): Hey there C-bear! How are you? :)
Me: I'm fine thank you J-bear :P

Well, let me explain...three months ago I got a mysterious tweet saying to call a certain number. I did for some reason and Joshua Balz answered and I was pissed beyond belief. I cussed him out every time he texted or called and was really close to blocking him and getting a new phone number. One day he told me why they left without saying anything and I didn't hate him or TJ anymore. Since then we became best friends again and he texts me everyday, but only to say hi and he doesn't call in case the guys take his phone away.

Mr. Balzy (+-•): That's good, where are you right now? I wanna see you.
Me: Out in Brazil this month, sorry.

I hate lying to him, but I have too

Mr. Balzy (+-•): Oh okay, well I gotta get going, bye!
Me: Bye!

I walked downstairs and got glared at by Lydia.

"Took you long enough" she said.

"You could've went youself, I have a car too ya know" I said.

"I didn't want to open alone" she said.

"Come on" I sighed.

We went to the café to open up and two people were outside waiting, two employees/ friends Kat and Wyatt.

"Took you long enough, We've been here for an hour" said Wyatt.

"Oh shush, we got here two minutes ago" said Kat.

"Ooo, I think Wyatt is a liar" said Lydia.

"Shut up and open the damn door" I said.

"Grouchy" said Kat.

"Shush or I'll make you clean the boy's bathroom" I said.

"No no no" she said.

Lydia finally opened the door and I turned the closed sign to open. Wyatt and Kat got the café half up and going and I got the merch organized while Lydia went to her little office. After an hour the place was a little empty since the younglings had school. So I went to the back in my little music studio that holds my piano and keyboard to play Ice Dance from Edward Scissorhands. At the end I cried because it was Ricky's and my favorite movie to watch.