"Somewhere safe than abandoning her here. Now let go." Jungkook tried to control his anger as he spoke. 

"He is right! we can't leave her. let him take her." The members agreed. Jimin found himself helpless and let go of your hand. 

"Call us once you are out of here. We will come and get you." RM said.

"Be careful." Jin and the rest were worried. Non of you knew what to do exactly. You could hear screams getting louder outside the building. 

"Come on Y/n. we need to hurry." Jungkook tugged at you and you quickly followed him and got on to the bike. 

You were nervous and scared because you have never been on one before. Jungkook could easily feel you tense as he roared up the bike. He took your hands and made you wrap them around his stomach. 

" Hold on tight." he said, so you leaned against him and held him tight. 

Your heart jumped as Jungkook raced out of the basement. The crowd that was outside didn't give you much attention since you came out fast on a bike. Everything was passing by the speed of light. You kept thinking if you were in a different situation, then you would have got excited on this thrilling ride but now you just couldn't stop worrying about what will happen next.

The wind was hitting hard against you as you went further away from the hotel. The mask and the helmet was making it hard for you to breathe. And the whole situation was giving you a headache. Your heart started pounding harder as you felt pain piercing  your chest. 

You tightened the grip around Jungkook's waist as you started feeling yourself panicking. He felt it and placed a hand on top of yours trying to comfort you. Jungkook slowed down as he turned to an almost empty small street and stopped in the corner.

You quickly got down and took off the helmet and the mask gasping for air. You clutched your chest as you felt like you were suffocating. Your tired body and weak legs were about to give in.

Jungkook saw that you were panicking so he quickly wrapped you in his arms. 

"Shhhh! it's okay. it's okay. everything is going to be okay." he repeated as he stroked your head calming you down. 

You closed your eyes embracing his warmth and care. Him hugging you really did calm you down. Then your mind started to wonder why is it always Jungkook who is there for you. And why does every time a problem comes Jimin always disappoints you. You felt helpless out there and for once you wanted Jimin to think of you, but for him it's always him first. 

Tears started falling as you clung onto Jungkook desperately wanting to feel protected. Jungkook pulled away and saw you crying. He couldn't stand to see tears in your eyes. 

He knew that this situation is a very big mess and he worried for you the most. There were so many things running in his mind. He was angry and hurt for you. But right now all he wanted was to comfort you and be there for you. 

"Y/n, please don't cry. Everything will be alright." he wiped your tears and hugged you back. His words didn't help you at the moment. And when you felt him kissing the side of your head your heart started hurting more, you just lost it and cried more and more.

He just remained silent as he let you cry till you had enough. When you were done, you grew so weak that you couldn't stand anymore. So you sat down on the pavement, resting your head on his shoulder as you both waited for the members to come and get you. Only if you knew that this night, was the night that was going to change your life! You would have done everything possible to avoid it.

 Only if you knew that this night, was the night that was going to change your life! You would have done everything possible to avoid it

**********************

It was painful for Jungkook to see you like this. All he could do was embrace you and let the torrent of your tears to soak through his T shirt. He could feel you clench your fists, not knowing whether to be mad or to give up hope all together. He could hear you silently screaming, suffocating with each breath you took holding onto yourself up. He ran his fingers through your hair, time and time again, in an attempt to calm the silent war within your mind.

Later he kept stroking your hand as you fell asleep on his shoulder. 

He felt relieved that he was able to get you out in time as the members got stuck. They had to plan a decoy to get out. So it took a while for the van to finally showed up to the location Jungkook sent. 

He frowned when Jimin got down and rushed towards you. Jungkook wanted to lash out on him and ask him to leave you alone, but he knew that you had to return home soon. 

Even though the weight of your head were lifted from his shoulder as Jimin slowly pulled you towards him, Jungkook felt more weight pressing down on his heart. 

Jungkook just couldn't watch you in Jimins arms anymore. Now he knows that Jimin doesn't deserve you. He will never treat you right but because of the love and respect he has towards Jimin, he just couldn't go against him. At least not for now!