32: That day isn't far

Start from the beginning

With that tharn got up to kiss his husband's swollen belly and exit the room. Walking all the to the kitchen he smiled wide to get the sardines.
Phana was sitting at the dining table munching something.

"Hey, tharn, What's with the smile? Type started talking to you?" Phana asked giggling.

Tharn shook his head and got to the kitchen.

What's with him?

Why he is laughing like that?

Are his hormones all over his body too like of types? Phana thought to himself

A few minutes later tharn got the sardines and run to the room.

"Babies, Sorry to make you both wait."  Tharn said as he got to the bed and keep the plate in front of type. Type just kept reading his book. Tharn smiled a bit to start the conversation.

"Baby, I've got this for you. Have it."

"..."

Tharn sighed.

"Babies, your mama is not having it." Tharn spoke to his babies.

"Feed him?" Imaginary answer from the babies.

Types eyes widen.

"Okay, so here I go." Tharn was about to feed type when type started talking.

"Babies, Tell your dad to sit quietly or else I'm not having it." Type talked to his babies.

Tharn immediately got silent as he grinned from ear to ear. He just gave the plate to type and sat there silently like a cute puppy staring at his husband. Type smiled a bit as he started eating.

Tharn chuckled a bit.

"Enjoy, I'll be back." Tharn said to type.

"Don't talk to me!" Type yelled.

"Who is talking to you? I'm talking with my babies." Tharn said pointing to types swollen belly.

"Prick." Type smiled.

←★★★@@@★★★→

After tharn exited the room, he went straight to his dad's meeting room. On the way, he called phana too with him. Drake was in the room scanning some documents.

"Dad?" Tharn called out

"Oh, tharn come in." Tharn nodded to smile.

"Yeah?"

"Umm....just a few minutes. Phana is coming here too."

"Phana? Why?" Drake asked.

Tharn was about to say when phana interrupted them.

"Because we have something to discuss with you."

Tharn smiled.

"Okay."

Tharn breathed in to start the conversation.

"Umm...dad, whatever we share with you, mom shouldn't get an idea about it."

"What do you mean?" Drake asked being all confused.

Tharn handed his phone to show the picture of the letter of som. Drake got the phone to start reading it. He took a few minutes and then eyed tharn and phana.