The Choice For A Change II

Start from the beginning

Shouichi: Before that!

Owner: People often judged my restaurant based on just the appearance itself?

Shouichi: That's it!!!! Thanks, owner!!!! (Shouichi placed the money on the table) Keep the change and I'll be back again!!!! (Shouichi then made a full dash to his motorcycle)

Owner: O-okay...... Thanks for doing business with you.

Inner Shouichi: If what Kaoru-san said is true, then it must be that place where Aya-chan had her oracle. 

Shouichi immediately accelerated his motorcycle towards the abandoned amusement park where he first met Aya.

(Abandoned Amusement Park) 

(Nighttime)

Shouichi: This must be the place..... (Shouichi said as he got off the bike)

Shouichi then walked to the amusement but when he arrived there what he found was unexpected to him as there were just silence and the darkness surrounding the park.

Shouichi: *sigh* Looks like I'm wrong..... Back to the drawing board again......

Unbeknownst to Shouichi few figures were watching Shouichi from the shadows. 

The three-figure watched as Shouichi entered the park before he took a long walk at the amusement park

The three-figure watched as Shouichi entered the park before he took a long walk at the amusement park. Shouichi didn't find anything out of the ordinary at the park except for the Shinju altar that has been well kept and with a lot of offerings. 

Shouichi: Strange..... This place looks like it's been abandoned for at least ten years and still, there's someone placing offering to that altar. 

Shouichi then went to that altar to try and touch it. Just as Shouichi was about to touch the altar, the lord wielding a scythe then flew down and grabbed him by the neck. 

Shouichi: UAGHH!!!!! 

Shouichi then punched the lord in hopes to get loose from the lord's grip. The lord then tossed him down at a tent. Shouichi who was not that hurt because of the tent slowing the fall. When Shouichi got up the altering already appeared on his waist as he prepared himself to a fight. 

Kaoru: *clap* *clap* *clap* I knew you would find your way here, Shouichi-Kun. 

Shouichi: Kaoru-san!!!! I have something to talk with you!!!!! 

Kaoru: *chuckle* I knew it, but before that, you must follow me or you won't understand a thing.

Shouichi:......

Kaoru: What's your choice?

Shouichi: I understand, I'll hear what you have to say.

Kaoru: Good. Now, if you please...... (Kaoru said as he directed him to the altar.) 

Shouichi: As I expected, it's the altar, huh?

Kaoru: That's right. (Kaoru then placed his hand on the altar) 

The world around Shouichi then was enveloped by the light much like how the Jukai envelops the world. When the light died down Shouichi didn't find him in the Jukai, instead he finds him at some kind of facility. Shouichi couldn't believe what he was looking at. He looked around to see that wasn't just any facility, it was a facility for experimentation of Lords with a lot of the priest. 

Shouichi: What is this place? 

Kaoru: I'm glad you asked, this place is where the Hero system is developed.

Shouichi: Hero system?! 

Kaoru: Yes, well it used to be.....

Shouichi: What do you mean?!

Kaoru: Ever since the death of Minowa Gin, we updated the Hero System to use the powers of the fairies and added Mankai and Sange system. But discovered a greater source of power that could easily surpass the Shinju and Hero System.

Shouichi: What is that power?

Kaoru: It's you. (Kaoru then pointed at Shouichi)

Shouichi: Eh?!

Kaoru: To be precise, the seed of Agito. The power is hidden inside you. We thought that the power of Agito was lost forever, but we were wrong you had it all along inside you. You will never know how happy I am to re-discover the seed of Agito again.

Shouichi: Wait a minute. What do you mean?!

Aki: The seed of Agito was thought to be lost 300 years ago with the death of the first Agito. (The masked woman approach from the Kaoru's back) 

Shouichi: Aki-san.....

Aki: But time to time we would find people wielding the power Agito and disappear without a trace.

Kaoru: We could never discover who has wielded that power, but we do know one thing. The appearance of Agito will be always followed by the appearance of Lords especially El-Lord. 

Shouichi: El...... Lord...... The enemy I met 2 years ago..... 

Kaoru: Yes, the first time you transformed into Agito. That's why I'm so happy!!!! Not only I was able to get my hands on the seed of Agito but developed a Lord that is obedient to my will!!!! (The three crow lords then flew down Kaoru's side)

Shouichi: Wait!!! Are you saying, that you're the one who sent Lords to kill those girls?! What about Aya-chan?!

Kaoru: Kokudo Aya has been thoroughly dealt with. 

Shouichi: You bastard!!!!!! (Shouichi grabbed him by the collar)

Kaoru: She was getting to close to the truth, the only option I have is to get rid of loose ends. (Kaoru then get Shouichi's hand off him)

Shouichi: Aya-chan......

Kaoru: Now, back to business. There are things I want to show you.

Kaoru then leads Shouichi down to a secret dark path. 

Kaoru: We've arrived......

Kaoru, Shouichi, and Aki arrived in a large dark room. 

Shouichi: What is this place?

All of a sudden, the lights around the room turned on. Shouichi then closed his eyes because of the sudden change of lights. When Shouichi opened his eyes, he saw the scene that has traumatized him. It Sonoko who was all beat up and bloodied chained up to two poles at her hand.

Shouichi: Sonoko-chan!!!

To Be Continued

I hope you guys liked the new chapter of my story

Author Notes (A/N)

I do not own Kamen Rider Agito and Yuuki Yuuna wa Yuusha de Aru because they already have their respective owners

All images belong to respective owners.

I only own OCs and synopsis of the story.