❂ Namgi ❂

/ MIC drop RM & Suga are my favourite RM & Suga /
/ Also, they've got different ages on here than in real life /

__________•••°•••_________

The year was 1953, when a young boy went up the hill with his friends following him.

The boy wore dark overalls, a striped white t-shirt and a pair of white, knee-lenght socks.
He also had a small hat on top of his head, almost completely hiding his light brown hair.
It was the boy's fathers hat, after all.

The boy and his friends that are not really important for this story were going up the hill, into the woods, looking for a small cabin.

In their small town, every child knew about the Witch that was hiding in the cabin.
I mean, obviously Witches existed, but when children tried to explain how they 'know' the Witches existed, their parents would either brush it off as some nonsense, spank them 'till they're sure their child is not possesed or pretend they already 'knew about that'.

Nonetheless, all of the town's children knew about the cabin in the hills.

Why were they looking for, if they knew exactly where it was supposed to be?

Well.. There was always some skepticism in human history, and there always will be...
So they just decided they'd make sure, y'know?

Of course, they were a little scared.

The Witches are bad people, or maybe not even people, they didn't know.
They never saw a Witch.

The young boy with dark overalls was one of the skeptical ones.
Not because his parents told him Witches aren't real, not because they spanked him, nothing.
He just knew, being the (very) smart boy he is, that it wasn't physically possible for someone to turn something else into a frog.

Obviously, he didn't know a lot about Witches, but he did find out from other children in his favourite park that they turn people into frogs.

If they existed, and actually had some magic in them, he didn't want to know what else they could do.

Anyway, the boys were still climbing up, taking some sticks with them, just to be safe if a big scary bear tried to attack  them. Then they would obviously hit it and it would die on the spot.

It was around 13:45 when they saw wood.

I mean, nothing special, they were in a big forest looking for the cabin, but the wood wasn't a tree.
The boy with overalls and a hat too big for his head recognized it as a wooden plank.

His face lit up.
They found the cabin!

But, as other boys noticed, their faces turned into pale ones.

One of them said:" I- Uhm.. My mother called me for lunch! Gotta go!" And he ran off.

The boy with overalls was confused.

Why did he run away?

He knew it wasn't because the other boys mother called for lunch.
The boy with overalls didn't have a great and special kind of hearing, but he wasn't death. Nor stupid. He would hear something.
Also, their mother wouldn't be able to shout that loud, right?

As the boy with overalls turned around to see where the other one went off, he saw all the other boys running in the same direction.

Where they scared?

So, the boy with overalls did what he had to do.

"HAHA! COWARDS! I'M GONNA KILL THE WITCH AND YOU'RE GONNA BOW TO ME!"  He shouted after the boys.