↯ Taejoon ↯

Namjoon was shaking in fear.

His eyes observed the place he was in, yet he couldn't see anything.

But I think I should explain this situation a little bit, yeah?

About two hours ago, Kim Namjoon was safe in his boyfri- best friends grasp as they cuddled while watching a movie. Namjoon couldn't remember what movie it was, let alone what it was about.

All he cared about was Kim Taehyung's, his best friend's hands around him, hugging him so he felt safe.

And as the movie was coming to the end ( which Namjoon didn't notice as he wasn't playing attention to it, of course ), Taehyung gave a suggestion that Namjoon didn't think about enough.
He just said sure, not playing attention.

And then the question replayed in his head, and he shivered in fear.

'wanna go to that meadow and watch the stars?'

Namjoon was terrified of the dark. He hated everything about it. From the fact he didn't see anything and could easily trip over something, to the fact it seemed so cold to him.

But what scared him the most was what could be in the darkness.

No, Namjoon didn't go through any kind of traumatising expirience.
His life was really nice, he liked it.

But, when he was about four years old he celebrated halloween for the first time in his life. He didn't quite understand the point of it being scary, he just knew there were pumpkins and candy.

And so on that day he decided he'd wait for his family to cut the pumpkin and make some horrifying stuff out of it.

He didn't think it would be that scary.

When his parents called him into the living room to see the pumpkin, he expected it to be something scary.

Scary.
Not terrifying.

He walked into the room, where the lights were turned off.
That sent some unusual shivers down his spine.

And then he saw it.

Since it was evening, he literally couldn't see anything in the room.

Anything, except the pumpkin.

Now, imagine being a four year old kid.
Then imagine being in a totally dark room, all you can see is black.

And then just spotting triangular eyes and a weird, twisted smile, shining through the dark.

He was so scared he started screeching and screaming and kicking anything he could when his father asked how it turned out.

Needless to say, he didn't celebrate Halloween.

Since then, he was scared of the darkness, and since his imagination was wild despite him being a twenty-four year old he could only imagine all of the creatures that were waiting for him in the dark.

And he hated it.

And so now, two hours after Taehyung asked that question, he was laying on the ground with Taehyung, looking at the sky where the stars were supposed to be, but a cloud was hiding them from the earth, leaving it in darkness

Without light, Namjoon started to freak out a bit.

A bit as in 'his palms got sweatier and sweatier ( which he hope Tae didn't notice since they were holding hands for some reason ), his heart was beating against his chest, his eyes frantically trying to see something in the dark that hugged both of them, but he only managed to tear up from the panic he was in.' bit