※ Taegi Pt. 1※

💫🌸

Plot: Yoongi is a little without a caregiver when he gets a new roomate.

Little: Yoongi

Cg: Taehyung

_________•••°•••_________

Yoongi groaned in frustration. He was trying so hard to slip, but ever since he met Jungkook's daddy Jimin, he couldn't. It wasn't Jimin's fault, it was just that ever since then Yoongi couldn't stop imagining having a daddy. And in his imagination, the daddy is someone who would help him slip.

And now that he stopped imagining things, he couldn't slip.

Which is really annoying, especially when you're stressed and nervous and all you wanna do is slip.

Why was Yoongi nervous?
He is getting a new roomate, of course.

Yoongi had quite a few roomates. First of them was a dude a little younger than him, and he forgot his name. That guy thought Yoongi is weird for being a little and left.

But Yoongi honestly didn't care about his opinion.

Next roomate was Jungkook, but he left to live with Jimin.

Then there's another dude that he forgot, who liked both Yoongi and Little Yoongi.
But he thought that Yoongi was sometimes weird ( around the time when Yoongi started warming up to him ) so he left, too.

There were more people, but they all left him, and Yoongi didn't like being alone.

So now Yoongi was scared his new roomate would leave him, too, if he acts weird. But, Yoongi didn't like acting like someone else, faking just so someone would like him.

Yoongi visibly flinched when he heard the doorbell ring three times.

He started shaking, but rushed to open the door anyway.

In front of him was a tall male with black hair and black eyes, smiling with a rectangular smile.

- Hi! I'm Kim Taehyung and I believe I'm your new roomate!

- A-ah yeah, nice to meet you, I-I'm Yoongi, I mean Min Yoongi.. - Yoongi hates himself for stuttering, and then he started getting anxious wether te should have said his name first, and then the 'nice to meet you' or is it okay the way he said it.

- Nice to meet you too! Call me Tae, by the way. Anyways, where's my room? - Taehyung asked walking into the apartment.

- We uhm share a room. It's over there. I mean uhh here, I'll show you.

Yoongi kept looking down at the floor, like there was something interesting about it.

- Here it is... uh Tae.

- Thanks! Could you help me unpack?

- I- Sure?

They opened the door, only to see Yoongi's littlespace stuff around the room.

Yoongi's eyes widen, his cheeks and ears flush and his jaw drops at his stupidity.

Taehyung turns his head facing Yoongi in confusion. He sees Yoongi only slowly move his eyes to look at Taehyung and then face palming himself, groaning.

- What're ya embarassed 'bout? - Taehyung quietly chuckles and raises his eyebrow.

Yoongi now moves his whole head towards Taehyung, eyebrows furrowing in confusion.

- I- Do- Are you- Are you blind?

Taehyung looks around the room.
- No?

-...