❆ Yoonmin ❆

••• Trigger Warning •••

This chapter contains
a toxic friendship between Jimin and Jennie from Blackpink.

Also, I don't have anything
against the precious Jennie,
I just needed a
character that  isn't a
BTS member in this story
🥺💕✨

_________•••°•••_________

Jimin

- Sorry hun, I don't think that would look really well on you.. - Jennie said, eyeing me up and down.

Right now we were shopping, but whatever I tried, Jennie would say either ' I'm sorry bun, but I think it would be better if you fimd something else..' or ' It's looks great! But, maybe we should find a larger size...'.

Of course, she only wants the best for me.

- You think..? - I ask with a frown.

- I'm so sorry, honey.. Maybe you should try my water diet! You know, I eat and drink only water! But, yesterday I ste a cookie... And I think I gained, like, four pounds? It's so much, right?! Ugh.- she said, rolling her eyes.

- Bu-but Jennie, you're so skinny! I think you look great!

She tucked her hair behind her ear.
- Oh, stop... actually don't but whatever. Oh hey let's go there! - she said and dragged me into a shop.

My eyes immidiately landed on the cashier (?) who was looking at us with furrowed eyebrows.

What's he looking at?

- Here! Try this! - Jennie handed me a sweatshirt and pushed me into the wardrobe to change. After I got out, she frowned.

- Sorry, I think it would look better on me..- I frowned at her words.

- But.. I like this shirt.. - I mumbled and she rolled her eyes.

- Jeez, don't take things so seriously...I'm just kidding. Now come, let's go ask for a larger size. - she started dragging me around once again, till se reached the cashier guy who was glaring at us when we got in.

- Can I help you? - asked, raising his eyebrow.

- Yeah, this shirt is a bit too.. skinny for someone like him. - she said with a smile, her eyes turning to me to show the guy who was she talking about.

- Something larger you say?

- Mhm! - she smiled once again and I nodded with her, looking at the ground.

- Well, I think this shirt is already too large for him, but I think I could find you the largest one? - he said, a smirk on his lips.

My jaw dropped.
I looked at Jennie, who's eyes were opened wide, mouth gaping in shock.

- Let's go, Jimin. This guy is totally disrespectful. - She took my arm and started dragging me, once again.

But, the man took my other arm and pulled me into his chest.

She turned around, angry look on her face.

- The only person that is disrespectful here is you. Dragging around your friend, degrading him, being all toxic? Nuh, hun. Not in this shop. - the man said, seemingly calm.

Jennie turned on her heels and left the shop without another word.

My cheeks flushed from embarassment and I looked down at the floor.

- Thank you..

- No problem. I suggest you never talk to her again, she's all to fake for a friend. Don't let anyone tell you you're not enough, you're beautiful. - I blushed even more at the man's words.

- Okay.. But..

- Yeah? - he asked looking at me worriedly.

- I- Uh.. I don't really.. have any other friends. - I scrached my arm and looked  in the other direction.

- I could be your friend? I also have other friends, I could meet you with them! Im Yoongi, by the way. - the man smiled.

Oh my god that smile looks so squishy-

- A-alright.. I'm Jimin..

- Here's my number, call me and text me whenever you want to hang out! I gotta go now!

The man- Yoongi - left quickly, and I smiled.

Well, that kinda seems like a promising start of a friendship.

I left the store with a smile.

-----------

/ A few weeks later /

During those weeks od knowing Yoongi everything felt nice.
Not once he commented my clothes or body, only throwing compliments at me.

It felt nice.

A little too nice because I soon fell on love with him.
But, I really don't wanna lose a friend like him over my feelings.

Today Yoongi asked me to meet him at the park where we would always meet.

- Hi Yoongi! - I smiled as we hugged.

- Hey.. - he said with a small smile. His cheeks seemed a bit red.

- Why'd you wanna meet?

- Uh.. I'll tell you later, let's just enjoy the picnic right now. - he said and chuckled.

- WE'RE HAVING A PICNIC? - I shouted and started running towards the little blanket where the food was set up.

Yoongi was laughing, probably at my childishness, and sat next to me as we started eating.

When we finished, the sun was already setting.

- So, what did you wanna talk about? - I looked back at him, his face flushing.

Is he alrightly?

- Right.. I uh.. Kinda wanted to say that... Uh I.. Gosh just spit it out, Yoongi! You can do it.. - I smiled at him. He usually starter mumbling to himself when he was nervous.

- Anyways I kinda like you and that's all I wanted to say, I'm sorry if you're uncomfortable right now, I didn't want to do that, damn it Yoongi, you messed up once again, and it's all ruined now because of you- - I cut him off by a kiss on his cheek.

- I like you too. - I said with a smile.

His eyes widened in shock.But he smiled anyways.

And then he pulled me by my neck for a kiss.

We both smiled after we pulled away.

Yoongi is such a good friend.

But I bet he's better of as a boyfriend.

_________•••°•••_________

So that happened-

HONESTLY I LOVE YOONMIN ಥ‿ಥ

And again, I love Jennie, she's so cute and precious nad kinda hot at the same time BUT THATS BESIDE THE POINT.
😳

Also-
Sorry for any mistakes ಥ‿ಥ
Hope you're having a great day or night! (づ。◕‿◕。)づ

970+ words