✠ Jikook ✠

Fluff ig?
Uwuwuwu

Plot: Jungkook and Jimin are coming home from the dance practice and someone grabs Jungkook's butt.

_________•••°•••_________

"Hyung! I can't do it" I whined and Jimin sent me a glare.

"Stop acting like a freaking crybaby, of course you can do it, you're just being lazy." Jimin said and I sighed. He is telling the truth tho.

I'm Jungkook and Jimin is my best friend. We've been friends for a few years now, and of course my lonely ass had to fall in love with him.

We actually don't have much in common, only that we both like to dance. I don't think I'm that good at dancing, but, unlike me, the way Jimin dances is beautiful and it's the thing I like the most in him.
Even tho he can sometimes ne a bit scary. Like when he's angry.

One time I accidentally fell on top of him and he gave me that look that made me wanna crawl back into the bunny's home where I came from.
But it wasn't my fault.

Right now se we're in our dance studio nad were learning a new choreography, but I can't seem to get it right.

But it's not my fault!

He's too distracting..

"Oh my god- JUNGKOOK! You alive?" I snapped out of my thoughts and looked at Jimin.

"Uh.. sorry hyung.." I pouted.

I hate making Jimin angry.

".. It's fine, let's go home, yeah? You're probably tired." He said and smiled. He put a hand around my shoulder and we started walking home.

On our way I could see some people staring at me.
It was mostly girls that looked like they want to eat me alive or something, but there were also some pretty old people..
And they looked creepy. Just creepy. They were just staring at me.
I got uncomfortable pretty quickly and just tried to ignore those dudes.

Until someone grabbed my butt.

I gasped and turned around, but before I could do anything else, Jimin turned around and punched the guy in the face.
The guy groaned in pain and quickly ran away.

"Hy-hyung? Wha- Why did you do that?!" I asked him, a bit scared.

"What do you mean 'why did you do that'?! That dude was checking you out and then he grabbed your ass!" He whisper-shouted.

I looked into his eyes and smirked, wiggling my eyebrows.

"We're you jealous?"

I watched as his face turned red.
"What? N-no.." I giggled and hugged him.
"How can you ne so chill about it?! The dude just grabbed your ass!"
I heard him ask a bit harshly. I stopped smiling and frowned.

We finally made our way to our home.
We immidiately made our way to our beds. I was laying in the bed, awake, when I felt it shift.

Why's Jimin on my bed?

He started going with his hand through my hair, probably thinking I was asleep.

He moved so he was laying in front of me, and I closed my eyes, still pretending to be asleep.

"I'm sorry for being so harsh Kookie- Oh you're asleep..

You're so cute Kookie.. " I heard him whisper.

And then he kissed me.
He flipping kissed me.

My eyes shot open.

His eyes widened and he once again turned red.

"U-uh Kookie, weren't you a-asleep?" He chuckled nervously and started getting out of the bed.

I pulled him back.

"Stay." I said and he complied.

We were facing each other.

And then I kissed him and turned the other way.

I heard him chuckle as he wrapped his arms around me.

And we slowly drifted off to sleep.

_________•••°•••_________

Idk what to say-

I started writing another book doe
😳

I started writing another book doe😳

owo

Yoonseok ff btw-

K bai

600+ words only 😢
IM SORRY