*Taekook*

Littlespace, angst
( I swear this is becoming littlespace Oneshots I- )

Little: Jungkook
Cg: Taehyung

_________•••°•••_________

I was laying in my daddy's bed where I usually slept with him.
But these days he's been gone early in the morning and he'd always come back pretty late..

I'm scared that he's cheating on me.. or even worse! Maybe he has another baby!

My eyes watered at the thought. What if I'm not good enough for him? Or maybe he's tired of me?

I heard the front door open and wiped off my tears.

I rushed to hug my daddy,

But he just walked past me.

I was frozen and my heart shattered. Still, I followed him to his room, where I saw him get changed. I blushed and looked away, not making a sound. I just sat on the floor, waiting for him to realise I'm here.

But he never did.

He finished changing, and when he walked towards the door, I expected him to see me. But he didn't.

Instead he turned off the lights and closed the door behind him, looking it.

My eyes watered and my heart started thumping in my chest, like it was going to jump right out.

Why did he lock me here?

He knows I'm terrified of darkness!

Am I actually gonna stay here forever?

Why did he lock the door?!

I was paralyzed and started sobbing. Where is he? Did he actually not notice me? What's going on?!

I slowly made my way towards the door, sobbing loudly.

I started to hit the door, screaming for my daddy.

- DADA! DADDY HELP ME! DADDY!.. - I sobbed as more and more tears came out of my eyes.

____

Tae Pov.

I opened my eyes and realised I fell asleep on my couch.

Damn it, I've been working so much these days...

I miss Kookie..

KOOKIE!

Where is he?!

Then I heard loud sobs coming from my room.

My eyes widened as I remembered I turned off the lights and actually locked the door.

WHO LOCKS THEIR DOORS IN THEIR OWN DAMN APARTMENT?!
I thought running to my room.

I quickly unlocked it and turned on the light just to see my little Kookie on the floor, crying his eyes out, the floor wet from his tears.

My heart clenched in my chest and my eyes watered from the guilt.

- K-kookie, I'm here, I-

I had no idea of what to say.

- D-dada? You- Do y-you have a n-new b-baby? - he looked at me with his sad doe eyes.

- NO! What? No! You're my only baby! Why would you even think of that?

I asked as I wrapped my arms around him.

- Dada n-never spend t-time with K-kookie.. He always o-outside..

Oh god I'm so stupid-

- Baby, I was at work, I'm so so so sorry for not being here for you and for somehow locking you on this room, I'm so sorry-

- I's alrighty dada!

He smiled at me.

God, did he actually forgive me?
Why would he do that?

- Wh- why are you so forgiving? Gosh I love you so much. - I said and pressed my lips onto his. I saw him blush and I hugged him.

After we parted, he looked at me with a cute little smile.
- I love you too Dada!

_________•••°•••_________

Bleh not angsty enough 🥺

And this chapter IS SO SHORT AKDNSMSL WHYYYY

IM SORRY SKDMSMS

Only 580+ words this time-

Btw I have a huge phobia of darkness and I was kinda getting an anxiety attack writing this cause I actually imagined being trapped in a room full of darkness lmao