Make sense, I suppose.

"Naruto, just use a shadow clone," Yamato told the blonde.

Idiot. It won't work for a being made from pure chakra. It has to be the jinchuriki themselves not a copy of them.

"Yo! Check yourself! This is a sacred place, fool ya fool!" B exclaimed, clearly not too happy with the suggestion, "and many generations of hidden cloud ancestors watch over it. Tricks like that won't work here."

Just as I thought.

"But still--" Yamato tried to continue to argue but was cut off by Naruto.

"Captain Yamato. The entire reason I came here is to try and learn to control the power of the nine tails," Naruto said, a look of irritated determination crossing his features, "I have to do this. I can't run away from it. It's important."

He walked to the weird head thing, crouching down and putting his head into the stone monument. He stilled and Yamato was looking tense.

"Calm down, you stick in the mud," I sighed, "you're going to dampen Naruto's spirit if you continue like that."

Yamato glanced at me and puffed his cheeks out childishly before they deflated as Naruto let out a fake, but pretty convincing, scream of agony. Yamato grabbed Naruto and pulled him out of the statue. I chuckled silently to myself as Yamato freaked out at the loss of Naruto's head.

"No... this can't... Naruto... are you..?" Yamato seemed to not be able to phrase any actual sentences. It was all very amusing, especially when Naruto began moving around and then grabbed his jacket, dragging it down and bam, there was his missing head, on his shoulders where it was supposed to be.

"Who're you kidding? There was just a switch inside the statue," Naruto laughed, I raised my hand to the blonde and he high fived me as Yamato went completely white from worry. He looked like he'd seen a ghost.

"Brilliant," I snickered, "you got him."

"Sorry, I couldn't help myself," Naruto chuckled.

"What's funny is I did the same thing too-! Those statues are just there to scare, ya fools," B rapped out.

"But I thought you told us that this place is sacred!" Yamato gained all colour back and showed clear irritation, "what was that 'fools ya fools'?!"

Oh, you know he be angry when he's speaking like B.

I laughed.

"Oh, Yamato, you're just too gullible," I gave him a slightly nudged before the walls scraped open.

Pausing, I peer in to see a blindingly bright room in contrast with the dark underground. It was super colourful too. Wow.

"So, is this..?" Naruto trailed off as B walked to the entrance.

"You need to go in there, sit down, close your eyes and focus," B told Naruto, "just like at the waterfall. Then you'll meet up with your tailed beast."

"You know, a while ago, back when I was in training, I was taught a drill that allowed me to meet the nine tails inside of my mind," Naruto said, looking to the eight tailed jinchuriki with an odd sense of seriousness.

"Yeah. Sure. All jinchuriki can do that," B said, "but this situation is a little different, ok?"

He walked in and we all followed after. I kind of expected the floor to be soft or bouncy. Something a bit weird, like maybe a cloud? I mean-- the place looked like some kind of dreamscape. But alas, it was nothing like that, just more solid ground. Disappointing.