Bryce Hall- Make Me👅

Your POV
Today was not a very good day for me, in the morning I dropped my coffee and it spilt all over my steering wheel, when I tried to edit a youtube video I ended up deleting everything so I had to remake the video, and when I got home to the Sway House my boyfriend Bryce was not home and he went to some fucking party, even though he knew I was stressed.

"Baby, we're back!" I hear Bryce yell from downstairs, I pause my show and run downstairs and see Bryce smiling at me, "I missed you babe" Bryce said and hugged me tightly then he pulled away kissing me quickly, "What'd you do?" He asked and I looked at him with a glare, "Watched Shameless," I say and he nodded.

"I'm sorry I wasn't here," he said and I rolled my eyes walking in the living room, "You know I was stressed," I say and he hugs me tightly and I pushed him off of me, "Stop, let me hug you," Bryce said and I pushed him off again, "Stop it!" He shouted and I smirked to myself. "Make me," I said and he chuckled picking me up by my legs and running up the steps and threw me onto the bed.

WARNING: SMUT⚠️

"Clothes off," He demanded to me and I agreed not wanting to waste any time, "No moaning or cumming until I say so," Bryce says and I nod slowly,  I watched Bryce as he slowly took off his last clothing item which were his boxers, "Open wide," Bryce smirked and I spread my legs really far and I felt his fingers enter inside me fingering me, I bite down on my lip to stop myself from moaning.

Bryce smashes our lips together while he's still fingering me, "Bryce I have to cum," I said and he pulled away from the kiss and smirked, "Hold it," He said and pulled me back into the kiss, I clenched myself around his fingers so I didn't cum and he pumped his fingers one more time making me not able to hold back my cum.

"Ugh," Bryce said and then he leaned down kissing my inner thigh, "You may moan, moan my name so loud the whole house knows who's fucking you this good," Bryce said and I nodded and he instantly stuck his tongue inside of me, my back arched making his tongue go deeper inside of me making my legs begin to shake, "Fuck Bryce!" I moan loudly and he smirks against my wet throbbing heat.

"Cum babygirl," He said and I came on his tongue and watched him swallow it, I got onto my knees and began pumping his hardened member causing him to shiver, "Fuck Y/n," He moans breathily and throws his head back into the pillows, a few moments later he came into my hand.

"Ride me, princess," He smirks and I align myself with his dick and sink down onto it, "Shit daddy," I moan and he grips my hips rocking us slowly back and fourth then I pick up the speed making the headboard smash against the wall certainly causing dents in the wall, "Shit babygirl, I'm gonna cum," He grunted and a few moments later we came together.

"Thanks Bryce, this really helped my day," I smile and he nodded cuddling me until we fell asleep.