Josh Richards- TeaTok

*I love nessa this is the imagine*
JOSH'S POV
"hey guys welcome back to another episode of TeaTok with the Sway house, today with us we have Y/n, Bryce, Jaden and Anthony" I said pointing at my friends, they all just waved. "Ok let's get into this first thing, um BRYCE AND JADEN WENT TO JAIL" He clapped and no one else did, I smacked him and shook my head no. "Yes, we did but we cannot speak about it yet" Jaden said sympathetically to the camera, the rest of us nodded. (I'm gonna use fake stuff) "speaking of stuff we don't want to speak about, Tony had his nudes leaked again" We all laughed and Anthony shook his head "Bro what are you doing" Anthony said laughing, "I saw it, it was scary" Y/n said looking at me. "Speaking of scary stuff, Danielle Cohn is getting in scary drama with her boyfriend, Mikey, and her ex, Ethan, apparently Mikey called Ethan a loser that uses girls for clout and then they ended up almost fighting but they both got scared" I said and Bryce bursted our laughing "If you're going to trash talk and say you're gonna fight someone do it, if you're gonna make your bed sleep on it" Bryce said laughing, as of the rest of us. "Y/n and Josh are dating" Jaden yelled and we both blushed, and they kept teasing us "yes it's true but we'll make a separate video for that soon" I said holding Y/n's hand. "So bryce how are you and Addison" Y/n asked, laughing so did us throwing in comments like ooh and savage. "Fuck you" Bryce said to her "No I already have a boyfriend to do that" We all started laughing again "wow Y/n has the jokes" Anthony said high-fiving her "I know I taught her so well" I said hugging her. "Ok last tea tok thing, Nessa dissed Y/n" once I said that everyone looked at Y/n "Well I got that bitch back" she laughed and we did too, Nessa cheated on me with Chase. "Let's watch nessa's live first then we'll watch yours" I said to her going to the account Tiktokroom on Insta.
Nessa's live
question- how do you feel about Y/n
Nessa- she's a clout chaser, trust me I know
question- Y/n or you who'd win in a fight
Nessa- definitely me she's weak haha hoe
question- are josh and you still talking
Nessa- no but I'll make him
question- are you ever gonna be friends with Y/n
Nessa- nope
Josh's POV
"ok so how do you feel" I said to her and the boys laughed "ugh well all she knew how to say is i'm a hoe or a clout chaser like how, I've been there for Josh way before he was on Social Media and even when you weren't there Nessa, and I know you're gonna watch this, Josh and I were on facetime when YOU were sleeping" she said rolling her eyes "get the fuck out of here" Y/n said slapping the air with her hand, all of us (not Y/n) started laughing crazily and jumping all over the couch saying ooh and Griffin and Quinton(behind the camera) all laughed too "Alright let's watch your live Y/n" I said after we calmed down.
Y/n's Live
question- thoughts on Nessa saying that stuff about you
Y/n- umm at least I didn't say the N-word, that goes for Chase and her, but also I didn't throw it back to a religious thing, and you didn't hear this from me but she went around fucking everyone, like Hype house members. Josh was sad when he found out she cheated, so imagine being upset over her.
question- nessa doesn't want to be your friend
Y/n- I don't want to be hers
question- Nessa should die
Y/n- NO you never ever wish death on someone even if they were like that to you
question- wanna date
Y/n- nope, I'm talking to someone
question- is it Josh
Y/n- that's none of your business
Josh's POV
"oh shit" Bryce said to her comment about the N word and stuff, we all laughed "Y/n um you went so hard on her why" I said as a fake news reporter "She's a hoe, I don't like her at all" Y/n said and rolled her eyes, we all looked at her with wide eyes. "I'm probably gonna get hate but do I care fuck no" Y/n said flipping her hair "PERIODT" Jaden said and they high-fived "Alright guys that's the end of this weeks episode, I love you guys bye" I said and I walked away from them. "Babe are you mad" Y/n asked me "I'm upset, cause Y/n you don't like people saying it about you, but you say it about Nessa. Y/n you're a social media star you're supposed to set a good example for your viewers." I said to her touching her arm, she slapped it off "Says the guy that flashed his audience" she said and walked off. I followed her.
Long story short we made up that night