Bryce Hall- Break up video

Bryce's POV
"Hey guys, it's Bryce Hall and I'm here with Y/n, m-my ex" we both laughed "Hi" She said and awkwardly waved "Yeah this is a break up video, Y/n and I decided we are better off as friends and also we're still gonna be talking seeing if we needed a break from each other" I said looking over at her admiring her since she's the one that wanted to break up for a little, it would be the best for us, I was heart broken but I made her promise we still will love each other no matter what. "Bryce and I still are really good friends, but for a little while won't be kissing up on each other. I made a promise to Mr. Bryce Hall that no matter what we'll always love each other and I'd be lying if I said Bryce wasn't my first love, Bryce even though we are broken up I love you" She said looking at me and I had tears in my eyes and we hugged. "So obviously, Y/n and I still love each other but there was so drama, like the Addison and Sydney drama. Y/n saw a video on Instagram and we had a huge fight about it and we broke up, we talked it out and decided to take a break. Y/n is still living at the Sway House, just in Anthony's room since he's been at the Hype House with Avani" I said looking over at her wanting to kiss her badly. "Um so don't send hate to any of us or Addison or Sydney because this was a mutual break up and that wasn't even the full reason, we always had tiny little fights with each other over the simplest things like if a guy would look at her the wrong way I didn't like or if a girl did the same to me" I said sighing because I didn't want to make this video since I didn't want this to be real "I hope you respect our decision and you'll be seeing Y/n more in my videos but not dating, Y/n I love you forever" I said and looked at her "I love you too" we hugged and that's when I ended the video.

Instagram
*random photo of you two before break up*

@brycehall: we're sorry to have to post it this way but, Y/n our 7 months together was the best of my life. You will always be the one I love, and yes this is a break up post I'm sorry :( @y/n.user
❤️: 1,000,000 💭: 280,000
———————————————————————
y/n.user: I love you ❤️
luvanthony: nooo:((
jadenhossler: wtf I didn't agree🥴
griffinjohnson: I can't take it😦
joshrichards: nope this is fake 🥺
charlidamelio: don't do me like this🤯
addisonrae: i'm sorry:(
qgriggs: I'm leaving social media ✌🏻
hater: finally I can shoot my shot to him
brycehall: you didn't make it^
madslewis: this is sadder than Jaden and I
y/n'sfan: you fucking cheater @brycehall
y/n.user: this was a mutual decision, he didn't cheat love^
brycehall: thanks 🙏🏻
USER DISABLED THE COMMENTS