Josh Richards- Trust Issues 🥀/☁️

Your POV
Josh just asked me out and I turned him down, I hope he is not mad at me but I would've said yes but all 3 of my relationships, the guy cheated on me and I have trust issues because of that. Josh just walked out of my room sadly and went back into my brothers room, Bryce. I text my friend, y/f/n and told her. She told me that she was coming over so we can forget about boys. After we stop texting, my brother,Bryce, walks in and asks if I want something from McDonalds, I told him to get two large fries for y/f/n and I, he only nodded. Then Y/f/n walked in with a bag of face masks. I smirk at her and she returns one and we both squeal with excitement.

 I smirk at her and she returns one and we both squeal with excitement

y/n.hall: besties for the restie 🤪❤️
❤️: 56,671                  💭: 12,829
——————————————————-
y/f/n: love you girly❤️
y/n.hall: love ya too ^
brycehall: oop
joshrichards: beautiful
luvanthony: cuties
avani: hotties
charlidamelio: sexy
——————————————————-
After Y/f/n left, I just turned on Netflix eating my McDonalds fries, enjoying them. I then heard a knock on my door, "Come in" I yell and in comes Josh, shutting my door behind him. "Can I talk to you" he says nervously and I smile warmly at him and nod. "Of course bud" I say and sit up, putting my fries down and patting my bed which he sits down. "So Y/n I talked to Bryce, and he told me how you've been in really bad relationships and that's why you turned me down, I want you to know I'm not like any of those guys, I don't hurt girls, especially you. It hurt me bad when you turned me down because I'm in love with you. I'd treat you with respect, I'd make sure you're happy and smiling all the time. HECK I'd even buy you every thing, but please give me a chance" He says to me and I grab his hand and smile "Josh you're cute, but I don't need your money. So, I'd love to be with you" I say and he pulls me into a long kiss, which then turns into a make out. "Let's watch movies together" I say and we cuddle for the rest of the night.