Jaden Hossler- Phone

Your POV
"Hey guys, it's me Y/n and today my best friend is going through my phone!" I say nervously, not because I'm hiding anything it's just because I take pictures, if you know what I mean, and he's gonna see them, but he's gonna make some sexual comments. "Ok i'm nervous because I do have nudes" I laugh and Jaden chuckled nervously. "Ok let's just start" I say and hand Jaden my phone, he instantly goes to Instagram. "Ok I'm going through DMs" he said clicking my DM button. "Hey mami, want to have sex" Jaden read as one of my DMs and I laughed and looked away from him. "Um, I can guarantee she doesn't" Jaden said nudging me and I blush. "Want to collab" Jaden said as James Charles DM. "Wow you didn't respond" Jaden laughs and smacks me lightly, "We emailed, so a collab is coming soon after Quarantine" I say winking at the camera, Jaden just nods. "When are you and Jaden gonna date" Jaden said laughing at the DM, "Ask him" I laugh and Jaden just shrugged. "Ok I'm gonna get out of Instagram and head over to snapchat" Jaden said clicking Snapchat, "What's your password to your My Eyes Only" Jaden says smirking at me, I type in the pin and hand him the phone. "What's this" Jaden says tapping the photo he saw most intriguing, "Um that's a guy I used to talk to and he was giving me hickeys, which are not cool kids" I say to my camera and Jaden got jealous and said "Oh well why'd you save it" I shrugged and rolled my eyes grabbing his hand telling him to stop, "Ok, What's this" He says and I laugh, it was a picture of my butt "It's a photo, I sent to a guy" I say and look away and Jaden pulls his hand out of mine and scooter away a little, "Most boys don't want nudes, but most do" I say sighing to the camera. "Alright, I'm going to your camera roll" He said clicking out and going to my Photos app. "Y/n what is that, are you a pickle" he said laughing, "Yes, it's a filter that was on Snapchat and it was funny" I say and we laugh, "Ok, and in this pic it's you looking beautiful" He says and I aww, he laughs and scrolls through my phone more. "Y/n this is another nude" He said angrily, "remember I sent that to the gc asking if I should send that to this guy" I say to him and he shakes his head and points at me, looking at the camera, "You see this girl" he says jokingly in disbelief. "Ok, I'm done here" He says frowning then laughing and standing up. "Alright guys this is the end of this video and I love you guys bye" I said ending the video, "Jaden, why'd you get so jealous" I say to him smirking, "Y/n I like you" he says and looks away from me, "Really" I say admiring his face. "I like you too" I say and kiss him which he deepens and we make out on the bed, "Will you be my girlfriend" he asked and I hugged him tightly nodding. "Of course" I say and sit on his lap continuing our make out session. "I love you Y/n" he says and I smile and kiss him again. "I. Love. You. Too" I say in between kisses.