Bryce Hall- Help👅

Bryce's POV
Y/n's eyes are magnets, so, so seductive. Sometimes, I can't help but get a little hard when I think about her, and what she does to me. Y/n and I have been dating for a few months now, but everyday feels like the first day we met. She was so beautiful and still is but, when we met we kept smirking at each other, sexual tension in the air and tbh it's great, Y/n is the type of girl to keep you guessing and that's why I get hard at the thought of her. ANYWAYS, Y/n is coming over today because she was bored and she wants me to help her with something I'm not sure what, but I also need help with something ;). If you know what I mean. "BRYCE Y/N IS HERE" Griffin yelled from the Living room, I hurried up and sprayed cologne on my hoodie and fixed my hair in the mirror. I ran down the steps and ran to her hugging her tightly and she sniffed me and smirked, "Love the smell" she said and caused me to blush and look down, "Thanks" I quietly said and kissed her head. "Don't have to much fun, kids" Griffin said from the couch, causing us to laugh. "So what do you want to do"    I asked her curiously, she smirked. "you" she said and caused me to bite my lip and nodded. "Y/n, be prepared for a long night" I said and pushed her on my bed and we were kissing on the way there. She slowly took off her shirt, not breaking the kiss. She then stopped kissing me and took the rest of her clothing off and then helped me take mine off. I began kissing down her neck to her boobs, creating big hickeys on her body. She stopped me and flipped us over and she was on top, she began kissing my neck and all the way down to my boxers. She pulled off my boxers and began sucking my dick, "Ugh babygirl, that feels amazing" I say gripping her hair and pushing her head deeper causing her to gag, I smirk at her and she looks up at me and bats her eyelashes causing me to groan, fuck she's so hot. "Alright baby, my turn" I say after I cum, I flip us over and began licking her folds of her pussè (ew lol) she bucked her hips more into my face making my tongue go deep inside her "Fuck daddy" She says loudly and her eyes roll to the back of her head. "Shh babygirl, you don't want any of the boys to hear them pretty little moans from you" I say smirking in her pussè, I then decide to moan against it, she shivers causing me to smile. I keep licking and eventually she cums, I then decide to go back up to her face and kiss her lips roughly, she moans in the kiss. I thrust into her softly and by the sound of her moans I go harder and harder. "Bryceeee harder" she moans gripping my hair, I smirk "as you wish babygirl" and with that I pound really hard into her. "Ugh princess your pussy is so tight for daddy" I say pounding even harder then before.  "d-daddyy I'm about to cum-m" she moans loudly rolling her hips to create more friction. I then pull out, "What was that for" she pouted, "tsk tsk tsk, I need you to ride me babygirl" I say smirking at her, she nods quickly and gets on top of me, she slowly sinks down on my dick and rolls her hips back and fourth on my dick, she goes faster and faster by each groan I make. "Can I cum daddy" She asks, I then grab her ass and smack it hard. "Yes you can babygirl" I said and with that she did, me following afterwards. We rode out our highs and she pulled my dick out of her pussy and licked the cum off of it. For the rest of the night we cuddled, naked.