Quinton Griggs- Smile

Quinton's POV
"Hey beautiful lady" I said to my beautiful girlfriend Y/n, she blushed "aww you're blushing" I say to make her blush even more. "Stop" she says innocently. "Nope, I like your smile so that's why I'm doing that" I winked at her, she blushed "Quinton I'm gonna leave if you keep doing this" She says laughing "Can't help it. You're just really beautiful" I say to her, she rolls her eyes "Y/N get dressed into a good outfit, even though you look good in everything" I said and I heard her groan I laughed knowing she's probably flustered. "Quinton stop you're obviously just saying that" she said and I gave her a weird look "yeah right, I'm in love with you Y/n" I say and kiss her forehead she smiles "Omg i can't get over your smile" I say to her. "Quinton stop this is why I'm not calling you any cute names" she says seriously "ok sorry cutie patootie" she smiles again and pouts. "I love you girl" I say and just kiss her and let her get ready, "I love you too baby boy" she bites her lip when she says that I instantly got a woody;) she knew that was one of my weaknesses, she did that for revenge. "That's what you get Quinton;)" she winks and walks downstairs leaving me dumbfounded.
30 minutes later
Your Pov
"what took you so long" I asked Quinton knowing exactly what took him long "I hate you" he says trying to keep a straight face but failing "that's funny because you weren't saying that earlier and now you know how I feel" I say with a sassy tone "i'm sorry for doing that to you" Quinton apologizes to me "I guess I forgive you" I laughed and hugged him. "I love you" he says "love you more bubs, you see quinton you make me soft" I say to him and he laughs "good" and nibbles my chin causing me to laugh. "Theres that beautiful smile of yours" He says to me and made me blush.