Quinton Griggs- Fuck Buddies

YOUR POV
I'm walking through my school hallway, when I hear a bunch of loud voices, I roll my eyes and feel an arm around me. "Hey baby" Quinton, one of the jocks, said to me and I pushed his hand off me. "I'm not your baby" I say and walk a little faster only to have him right in my tail. "In my eyes you are honey" he winked at me and high-fived Bryce, another jock. You see these boys are terrible, they used most girls for their bodies and then call them sluts. "Quinton what do you want" I say scoffing and opening my locker. "you babygirl" he says and all the boys laugh, "Quinton I'm not one of your one time things" I say and look at him, and he smiles at me. Ugh fuck you Quinton hide your precious smile, I smile a little bit and he laughs "Y/n I know you like me" He says and pins me up against the locker, my breath hitches, "and baby I like you too" he whispers slowly in my ear and I push him off me secretly biting my lip. "Quinton please stop" I say and walk away.
After class
I walk out of my 2nd period only to have Quinton next to me walking, "Y/n please I'll do anything" he says and I laugh, "Why so you can be the first guy to tell everyone you fucked me, Y/n Y/l/n, yeah. no" I say and keep walking. "Y/n, please" he says and grabs my hands. "Quinton, you don't understand, if we fuck. I don't want it to be a one time thing" I say to him and roll my eyes. "Y/n then we can be fuck buddies, fuck all the time" he whispered sexually in my ear nibbling it, I smirk at him and bite my lip. "Promise" I say up at him, "I promise Y/n" he says kissing my cheek and I blush. "Ok fine but I don't want it to end" I say to him and he nods ok.