Griffin Jonhson- Ahaha

Your Pov
"Oh my fucking gosh Griffin stop it" I yelled at my boyfriend , "Ahaha sorry babygirl no can do ahaha" he said doing that stupid laugh thing it's so cringe. "Baby I have a better idea touch me" I said to distract him from saying those words "nice try baby" he said and hugged me "ahaha" he said and I pushed him instantly off of me. "Josh please tell Griffin to stop saying that word" I ask my best friend, "What word" he asked, I'm gonna hurt him he did that on purpose. "Ahaha" Griffin said and they did a bro handshake thing. "I'm done here" I said and walked upstairs. "Omg babe you're being so dramatic." Griffin said to me causing me to turn my head instantly to look at him. "what tf did you just say" I said and I do admit it I'm being a little bit over the top but I don't care. "I said you're being overdramatic" Griffin repeated himself, I just scoffed and went upstairs and locked our door. *kNoCk KnOcK kNoCk* "Go away" I yelled, "Please Y/n I'm sorry" Griffin apologetically said to me, "No you're not forgiven" I said with a pouty face. "Yo let me the frick in my own bedroom" he yelled and I jumped "o-ok" I said scared and slowly unlocked it and ran back to the bed. "Babe I'm sorry I said that you're being over dramatic, I know you're in your period and are little more sensitive" I smiled and patted the bed. He sat down immediately then laid down pulling me with him "I'm in love with you and want a future with you babygirl ahaha" he said putting his hand on his face and biting his lip when he said it "Omg babe you're like Jacob Sartorius. Cringey" I said and he laughed "ew don't compare me to him 🤮" (jk we love you Jacob) "Well I'm tired" and with that I fell asleep in the arms of my weird ass boyfriend, that I will always love dearly.