Shuuichi's Birthday

Start from the beginning

When I pushed back the red curtains I saw a pretty big heart shaped bed in the middle, candles illuminating the room and in the corners there were red velvet couches. It was pretty obvious that this was a room the strippers had sex with people. I decided to sit on couch and waited patiently for him to come.

"Hi there handsome."

I looked up to see a boy around the same age as me standing in the doorway wearing revealing clothes. " My names Kokichi, but everyone calls me bunny."

"H-hi...I'm Shuuichi Saihara..." " You're very cute." " T-Thank you." " I'm here to give you a private show." I'd never gotten a lap dance before so I was nervous.

" Don't be shy... I don't bite...Unless you want me to..."

He winked at me before sitting on my lap and started moving his hips. " Sooooooo...Whats a cutie like you doing at a strip club on a Saturday?" " Ah, today's my birthday." When I told him that his eyes lit up. " Well happy birthday, I'll make sure to make this extra special for you." "Thanks." We chatted for a little bit while he gave me a lap dance It was actually quite strange. " I noticed while I was on stage you and your 2 other cute friends were throwing quite a bit of money at me. What kinda job do you have?"

"Ah, I'm a detective." He smirked and giggled at me. " A detective...? Well mister detective, what're you doing here with me on your birthday? I'm sure a hottie like you probably has a cute girlfriend that you should be spending time with." " N-no... I don't have a girlfriend." He giggled again. " Thennnnnn I assume your gay." " Yeah...I am." " I swing both ways, but I mainly prefer guys...They're way more fun then girls... And they spend more money. " He kept giggling as he danced on me. " I can't get over how handsome you are... Most of my customers are grown ass men that are twice my age...But you're so young...How old are you?" " I just turned 20 today." " I'm 20 too."  " That girl you we're at the bar with, do you know her?" " Oh, Miu? Or I guess milky? Yeah we went to school together." When I mentioned her name he rolled his eyes. " She's....Aggravating...She's only been working here a month and she's already been in 10 fights and threw drink in a customers face just because he didn't throw her enough money. And I'm pretty sure she's jealous of me." If we're talking about Miu then that all sounds believable. " I feel so bad for you, you had to go to school with a mega bitch like her." He giggled again and wrapped his arms around my neck.

" Soooooo, do you have a boyfriend?" He asked as he pulled my arms so that they wrapped around his waist. " No...I'm single." He looked shocked when I said that. " Really...*You're* single? That's surprising, I kinda assumed that one of those guys you were with was your boyfriend." " Them? No they're just my really close friends."

" Yo! Bunny! You finished in there yet! One of your regulars is here! He's sayin' he wants to see you!"

"Ughhhhh...Him. He has a wife and 3 kids. And he's so touchy." He sighed and groaned before getting off of me. " Well! I hope you enjoyed it birthday boy." " I-I did, thank you..." " As much as I think you're sexy, you kinda need to pay me. I'm not a cheap whore, and my services aren't free." Right I almost forgot that you had to pay for literally everything in this place. " How much?" " Wellllllllllll... Since it's your birthday and I'm guessing you've never been to a strip club and I think you're cute I'll give you a discount. For you 40,000¥." 40,000?! He was right he wasn't cheap. " T-that's a lot." " Compared to what I normally charge, which is 100,000 that's a sale." " Why so much?" " Oh sweetie... This is a classy strip club, kinda, I'm the highest requested stripper, so I have to ask for a lot of money." Realizing that I'm spending a lot of money on a single person I pulled out my wallet and handed him the money. " Thanks handsome. If you're ever back just ask for bunny..." He blew me a kiss before sticking the stack of money in his garter and walking out. I just sat there dumbfounded.

I finally managed to walked back out and sat back down at the table with Kaito, Miu and Rantarou.

" Sooooooooooo...How was he? Was he as good as everyone says he is?" Miu asked. " We just talked while he gave me a lap dance." " Wait... So you didn't fuck?" Miu asked. " No." "Dammit!!" " Alright Miu I won, pay up." Rantarou said holding his hand out. " Wait you placed a bet on me?!" " Yeah, Miu said that you'd lose virginity today, I said you'd wouldn't." My friends really bet my virginity. Miu sighed and handed him the money.

I noticed Kokichi or I guess bunny giving a lap dance to another customer but he didn't look happy doing it while he was with me. When we were together he was smiling, giggling and even talking to me. But now he looked silent he even seemed bothered.

" Shuuichi, I think we should probably take Kaito home, he's a little too drunk." Rantarou said standing up. " Whaaaaaaaaaaat... I-I'm...I'm fine...! I'm not drunk..! I...I see stars." " Yep, you're drunk." I replied. " Come on Kaito, lets go home." With the help of Rantarou and I we help Kaito up and take him to the car.

After that I don't particularly remember what happened because I fell asleep in the car.