20. Just Like Heaven

Start from the beginning

It was nice to be there, far from the cold Seattle that I loved so much but at the same time the place that I needed a break from; I took a cigarette from my purse and before I could lit it up, Eddie appeared with a lighter, taking a seat next to me.

"It's awesome, isn't it?" He asked me, while looking at the sea.

"Definitely" I answered without looking at him as I did a deep puff on my cigarette.

"Hey... Lily..." He called me quietly, and then I turned to facing him.

"Yes?"

"I hope you don't mind I introduced you as my girlfriend... I know the deal was to take it slow but..."

"It's ok" I answered and he smiled.

"So... that means that officially we're a thing?"

"I thought of couple  instead of thing  but... yes, we are" I answered proudly.

"That's awesome" He answered with a wide smile, but I didn't understand all the fuzz about it since, it was something eventually was going to happen.

I didn't say anything about this and just laughed a little; I really liked this dude and I enjoyed his company, his vibe and his sudden shyness.

Suddenly, I was caught up almost gawking at him, which made him turn around and dedicate me a weird but funny gaze.

"Is... something wrong?"

"No... just stay where you are! Don't you dare to move!" I said as I left my spot running inside, straight to one of my bags, where I found my camera.

When I returned, Eddie noticed the camera and just smiled a little bit shyly but he followed my instructions and didn't move. I started shooting without the flash, because the moonlight mix with the low golden light in the balcony was the right illumination for his perfect face.

I was so focus taking his photo that I barely noticed when he started to move, until I saw him leaving his spot to get close to me; he was getting closer each time, but I continued shooting between laughs, until he gently took the camera from my hands.

Then, he just looked at me with the most perfect blue I've ever seen and kissed me. Obviously, I answered in the same way, I was never going to deny a kiss from Eddie, though this time we both changed the rhythm pretty quickly.

From the sweetness of the first kisses we started to blend with the lust and desire we had in ourselves; we broke the contact a few moments later, and went inside to be more comfortable. We continued with the (each time) hotter make out session, as our hands seemed to not finish with the journey on our bodies.

His touch was so delicate, but his grip was tight and his skin was the softest I've ever touched with a subtle fragrance of mint. We got rid of the clothes as they were only blocking our contact; I was falling to pieces as my body was being covered with his kisses and caresses... Soon I couldn't continue hiding my emotions from what I was feeling, and some moans started to escape from my mouth, as he had a cocky smile and didn't take his eyes off of mine.

I loved feeling his long hair falling on my breast, but then it was my turn to be there, and suddenly I was the one enjoying the pleasure expressions and sounds coming from him, until we finished at the same time. We rested a little and we repeated at least two other times in that night. It was the first time we actually got that closer, since being at home was basically impossible, but it worth the waiting.

Sure, there was a lot of lust there, but also love and caring, and that was what made the encounters so intense, strong and sweet.

We woke up early in the morning and we headed to the beach with our surf boards; Eddie took a backpack with some stuff like sunblock and other things, also he took a small notebook with him, because he felt so inspired that he might write something on the beach.

When we arrived, we left our things near the shore and we were happy because there was nobody else but us; we took our boards and got into the sea. That morning was amazing because the waves were very high, and we could do a proper job.

I felt so nice doing one of the things I loved the most in life, that was surfing, with my boyfriend, and I knew he felt the same way because it was written all over his face. Eddie was having such a great time as I was and we also were having fun, we continue until he told me he needed to rest a little, and I decided to stay a little bit more in the water.

Eddie's POV

This whole scene gave me a lot of inspiration, the sea, the waves, surfing and Lily... there wasn't anything I could ask for, there was no other place I would rather be then. I felt happy to have two of the things I enjoyed the most together in the same picture and with the same intense feeling; I had to write something about it, so I told her I was going to rest a little, but actually I went to the shore to put in a piece of paper what I was feeling at the moment.

End of POV

Eddie returned a few minutes later and we continue surfing for a couple of hours, until we decided to stop because we were tired and hungry. In the way back to the hotel we bumped into Anthony Kiedis, an old friend that I met during my college days and the frontman of the band Red Hot Chilli Peppers.

As Anthony was very excited for this encounter, he convinced us to have lunch with him, and we accepted quickly; Eddie and Anthony made click immediately and I could notice Anthony was impressed with my boyfriend and thrilled to hear this new band in which he was.

After lunch, a happy Anthony said goodbye to us and we returned to the hotel to shower and change our clothes, since we were going to take a walk and do other stuff.

It was a wonderful weekend that I never wanted to end.