The Choice For A Change

Woman: Tetsuya-kun, it's all great that you want to fight. But you can't do it.

Tetsuya: Eh?! Why is that?! I want to fight too!!! Isn't that reason enough?!

The woman then shakes her head.

Tetsuya: No way......

Tetsuya who felt betrayed felt back to the pits of depression.

Woman: You may not be able to fight, but you can stay here as long as you like. Now drink some tea.

The man and woman then returned to the bridge while Tetsuya just stayed seated at where she should be.

Inner Tetsuya: What am I even thinking? I was a fool to even let my hopes up. That's right, there's no way I can fight.

Woman: Ahhhhh!!!!!!

Tetsuya turned around to the man and woman being attacked by a Lord.

Man: El-lord?!

El-Lord: Where is Agito?! (The el-lord then grabs the man by his neck)

Man: Agito's long-dead!!! Even if he is still alive there's no way you can find him here.

The El-lord then throws the man away.

Woman: DEAR!!!! Are you okay?!

El-lord: Humans..... will perish!!! (The El-lord lifted up his weapon and was about strike both of them)

Tetsuya: HAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!! (Tetsuya ran up to the El-Lord and grabbed it by its stomach trying to push it back)

Woman: Tetsuya-kun?! What are you doing?! Hurry up and run away!!!!!!

Tetsuya: Even if I don't have power, I can still fight!!!!! I don't want to just sit back while the people in front of me are suffering!!!!

Tetsuya then used his fist to punch at the Lord which expectedly didn't do a thing. The lord just grabbed him by the collar and threw him away.

Tetsuya who was just thrown immediately gets up and ran fo the lord again.

Tetsuya: HAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!! I DON'T WANT TO SEE ANYONE TO SUFFER ANYMOREEEEEEE!!!!!!

Just as Tetsuya was about to punch the El-lord again, his right fist then began to be enveloped by some kind of yellow energy. As the punch hit the El-Lord, it was pushed back by a few feet.

El-lord: What?!

Tetsuya didn't stop there and continued to punch the El-lord one more time. The second punch was much stronger and it managed to throw the El-lord back to the entrance of the bridge.

Tetsuya: W-what was that? (Tetsuya said as he observes his hand)

The energy disappeared and a giant agito symbol then appeared around his leg before absorbing itself to Tetsuya's legs. Gold and black armor began to form around his body.