"You lied! I can't believe you lied to us!"  

"Yoongi what are you on about? And quit moving-" Jungkook squeezed out of his clenched jaw, as he tried to hold Yoongi back. But unlike Yoongi's size, he was more than a little strong. "That brat lied to us. Those lipsticks weren't accidental!" 

The boys gasp in surprise, Jungkook too in shock, as his grip loosen on Yoongi causing him to fly forward tumbling from the loss of resistance. But it didn't keep him down for long as he got up, feet once again moving towards Jimin. His purple fist moved again, ready to send it into his ribs but unlike before Jimin didn't stay still. His palm stopped the fist, circling it and stopping it in its track before he kicked up at Yoongi's stomach. Yoongi inhaled roughly, coughing out the forceful air that was kicked out of him before falling in to his knee's. "What are you talking about? I told you I never cheated Hyung." Jimin clarified, before feeling Yoongi's grip on his feet drag him down. 

He fell flat on his jibooty before being dragged by Yoongi as he straddle him, fists tightened as he rained them down on Jimin's face. Jimin on the other hand, effortlessly caught the flying fists in his palm, twisting them so as they landed like a jigsaw between his fingers. "Don't you dare lie! There was at least 3 shirts with lipstick on it. You can't have lipstick stain accidentally 3 times!"

"Yoongi calm down!" Roxy calls, her hands laying on his shoulders which quickly relax before he is pulled off of Jimin by Jungkook. " Let him explain before you beat him up." Yoongi turns to Jimin, who get's up - face slightly bruised from the first two punches. His lip was busted in the corner as mouth had dried blood painted on the skin under the lip. He sighed, eyes looking at Yoongi in disarray before joking,

"I knew you were feisty Hyung, but this is a first. I never thought I would see you get physical without talking first." He laughed quietly, but winced as the wound stung when he opened his mouth. He hissed, putting his finger gently at the wound checking if it was still bleeding. "Quit laughing and start talking." 

Jimin's eye's darkened as he glared at Yoongi. "You might be my Hyung, but I'm your Alpha. There's only so much I can ignore." Jimin's voice was dark and held a hint of threat as his eyes glowed red. But unlike the normal reaction of fearing away, Yoongi smiled and stood his ground. He saw that the Jimin they knew was slowly resurfacing again, yet he wasn't going to let that get in the way of the answers from coming to the light. Saying that, he stayed silent but lifted his eyebrow in question wanting Jimin to carry on.

"It was an accidental bump the first two times, I promise. I didn't even realise until I took my shirts off when I came back, that I swear by." Jimin spoke, body moving towards Yn's bed. He took her hand into his own, playing with her fingers that were much warmer than they were before. He smiled happily, praying this was a sign of her awakening soon and not just because he likes holding it and it warmed up.

"The 3rd time wasn't just a bumping though. You guys might remember I got a little drunk with the alcohol shots that wouldn't stop being forced down our throats." The boys shivered remembering the day where the Alpha's wouldn't stop refiling the shots and they were pressured in to having a bit too much passed their limit. "After that I had gotten roped up into the Alpha dispute which also had too much drinking." The boys nodded in understanding. The image of Jimin getting pulled away by the other Alpha's (who had survived the first 100 shots), as they stayed collapsed on the table, was freshly in their minds.

 "After that useless dispute, I left to go to the toilet before we made our way back. But on the way, a female had fallen into me as she stumbled out of the bathroom. Me being drunk as hell, didn't have quick reaction so she fell on me and we both fell onto the ground. I pushed her off as soon as my sight cleared out, nothing happened during that small time frame, but her lipstick had smudged on me. That's the only time I got too close to another female. The others were definitely accidental bumping." Jimin explained fully, eye's showing what he said was 100% true.

"Why didn't you say that from the get go?" Jungkook asked, no longer holding on to Yoongi. "I didn't see the point of explaining in detail. I was going to tell Yn, obviously, but didn't see the point in telling anyone else. But clearly see not the smartest idea." Jimin answered, pointing to the wounds on his face. Yoongi rolled his eyes whispering "You deserved it, brat." before personally patching Jimin up as an apology. Jimin smiled, purposely evading Yoongi's hands as he tried to clean him up and even joking about having a picture taken to remember this day, Yoongi taking deep breaths as he tried not to beat him up. Maybe having the normal Jimin back was a bad idea, Yoongi thought as opened his eyes to look at the grin on Jimin's face.

And just as Jimin was patched up, the door was slammed open again as Cassie rushed in a book in her hand. 

"I know why Jumoon's after Yn's eyes!"

-----------------------------------------------

The 'cheating' allegations have been answered finally. With one thing out of the way, it seems Jumoon's the only person to deal with after YN and Jimin patch up! And also next chapter we finally learn a bit more about Jumoon's motives. This will be the last clue before everything is revealed!

Borahae!