45 ~ Prince wants to do it Tomorrow

Start from the beginning

Fish out of the water, he made me feel something like that. I was trying to catch my breath between the trail of kisses and sucking. But, he was being a lion caging his prey under me and not giving any chance of losing her. 

Suddenly a loud noise of metal hit my ears and I shivered. I realised that a few moments have been passed since we were lying there. He unknowingly loosened my hands and I didn't waste any moment in pushing him away since my sight fell on Sakhi Bai lying on the floor and one more lady standing there. 

I could feel that I was blushing very badly, since, they caught us in a very unusual moment. I stood up quickly calling her.

"Sakhi..." I ran to her.

"What happened? How do you fell here?" I asked her. 

"Ouch, Abhi..." She cried touching her back.

"Stand up," I said while helping her standing up.

"Ahhhh, It's hurting." She said.

I and other attendee helped her in standing up and I asked her to sit comfortably on the bed.

I looked at Prince, who entered the bedroom and asked suddenly.

"Is she fine?" 

I looked at her as he was looking a little nervous.

"No, Can you call the Royal physician?" I asked him.

His eyebrows thinned in a line and Suddenly Sakhi stood up.

"Are you Crazy? He is Prince... Aahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" She said and cried realising her back is hurting badly.

I pushed her down saying. "Shut up! He is Prince but that doesn't mean that he can't call the physician for you" I said slowly making it audible for us only.

I looked at Prince who was standing far away from us. He nodded differently to me and then left the chamber.

"Ouch Abhi... By the way. Why both of you were making out in the Garden" She asked looking at me.

The blush rushed to my cheek all of sudden, hearing her. I tried to ignore her and moved to take something to soothe her ache.

"Abhi, How does it feel. Tell me naa" I looked at the attendee who was looking at both of us shockingly.

"You can leave now," I asked her softly and she left. Then I showed angry eyes to Sakhi who were lying on the bed keeping her hand on her back.

"This is all because of you, Sakhi. I don't know how does it feel, Neither I want to know. But, You know I made fool of myself just because of you" I said irritatingly.

Obviously, It was because of her. If she didn't think such a thing about me and Prince then this mess didn't happen.

"Ahhhh... Abhi. Why are you saying so? And why don't you want to feel it." She asked. I must say she lost her brain because in the middle of hell pain. All, she cared about was making out. Great!

"I am saying so because I didn't know about it. You told me pregnancy happens because of sleeping together but you didn't tell me that sleeping together means, Ummm... That" I said and ended the sentence by saying it slowly.

She sat up suddenly and pulled me down to sit in front of him.

"What? You didn't know about consummating and all" She asked.

"Do you ever told me?" I asked again looking at her.

"Noo... Umm... But... But I thought you know and we never cared about it before meeting Prince." She said. "But, then how you got to know about it all. Hann" She continued by being frank and excited.