Chapter46- Leaving behind

Start from the beginning

Ashi: anyway... what the fuss? You killed someone's dad?
Sid: I DID NOT KILL HIM!
Riyaz: then what?
Sid: It was a false accusation. I mean... sure I have a criminal record for loads of stuff... but murder?
Ashi: (clearing her throat)
Sid: Least not him! I don't know about my other murders if any. But I know I did not kill Ashnoor's Father.
Shadan: the real question is why did you come out alive?!
Sid: (hitting the back of his head) Even after my death my souls with still annoy you!
Shadan: (smiling) I know! You ain't gonna let me rest in please even in hell!
Raghav: Will someone care about me too?
Sid: sure! So tell me... how many years of meditation did it take to become so pure?
Ashi: (confused as Raghav just shakes his head and his eyes just scream don't you dare'!)
Ashi: what did I miss?
(Sid telling the full story as everyone bursts out laughing)
~~~
(In a room with quite a few big screens which they had named surveillance room where Adnaan and Shadan had hacked into the city CCTV cameras and the government database)
Sid: and here I though I was the only one who had a illegal record!
Ashi: (letting out a snicker) we were always the 'go against the rule' type! Even in college.
Nothing changed.
Sid: yeah. Nothing.

(Shadan sits down on one of the screens as he switches on one of the monitors)
Adnaan: Thought of a name?
Sid: what?
Ashi: we are going to give you a new identity. So... got a good name for the new you?
Sid: (realizing) I actually haven't though through this...
Shadan: (reading off the internet) Riya? Arya, Manasvi, Khushi.
Sid: (Sid elbowing him) MALE NAMES PLEASE!
Shadan: Oh! I didn't notice that you were male. (Ashi bursts out laughing)
Sid: sh! Now guys names please!
Shadan: Hmmm... Aditya, Rahul, Rishi, Manav, Gaurav, Rohit, Rishi, Varun...
Sid: Wait! What did you just say?
Shadan: Varun.
Sid: No before that!
Shadan; Rishi?
Sid: Wait a minute...

Flashback
"Lady: My name is Aadaya Misra and I would like to know your identities.
Sid: We won't tell!
Lady: I INSIST!
Sid: alright! I'm Rohit Sehen and this is Aahan Sehen.
Lady: Great working with you."
Flashback Ends

Sid: I got it!
Adnaan: What?
Sid: Rohit. Rohit Sehen!
Ashi: yeah... that's not odd at all.
Sid: Not for Aadaya it's not.
Ashi: right... whatever that means. Just enter the name and let's get this over with!

(Adnaan making a new birth certificate for him in the name Rohit Sehen and adding it to the government database. Then making a align card and everything for the new Rohit Sehen.)

(The printer prints the new documents out and Adnaan gently picks the cards up)

Adnaan: here. From now on, there's no Siddharth. Only Rohit Sehen! We'll also need to modify your appearance Rohit.
Sid: let's do it.

(Looking at the photoshopped picture of Rohit on the Align card an knowing that soon, he's going to be seeing that same face in the mirror.)

(Sid's phone starts to ring as he walks out the room)
(Call from Faisu)

00:00
Faisu: hey Sid?
Sid: Hey. This is Siddharth, but now I'm Rohit Sehen.
Faisu: (sounding sad) new identity already huh.
Sid: yeah... it's pretty nice here. There's every fricking person in our gang from college!
Faisu: everyone?
Sid: yeah! Only you, Abhi and Reemi are left!
Faisu: nice! And if things go amazingly we'll end able to join you guys someday...
Sid: say... how everyone? (A little more silent) How's Avneet?
Faisu: she's alright. She's not taking everything very well. She looks sleepless and depressed. Emotionless.
Sid: she'll be fine right?
Faisu: with hope. Everything will go back to normal later.
Sid: We can only hope.
Sid: By the way... how're you?
Faisu: Missing your omelettes.
Sid: should I parcel?
Faisu: NO!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
INTRODUCING SEASON 2
Character Sketch

Rohit Sehen

CEO of his own production company which has made huge progress in the very short span of 3 years, with the release of their top trending billion dollar hit films which had released amounted Bon Bros Production Enterprises to one of the riches in D...

CEO of his own production company which has made huge progress in the very short span of 3 years, with the release of their top trending billion dollar hit films which had released amounted Bon Bros Production Enterprises to one of the riches in Dubai and a record for the world.

Living with his old college friends, Adnaan, Hasnain, Shadan, Faiz, Riyaz, Raghav and Aashi.
They own a 6million dollar estate in one of the riches parts of Dubai!

Rohit has money. And Money means power. Nothing can stop him.

But only one thing can drown him.
The wrath of his unforgettable past.

Adnaan and Shadan
Adnaan and Shadan are hackers with ingenious IT skills. Their capabilities are beyond imaginable and as a team, they can make even the impossible, possible.
The old college friend arn't just friends. They hold a bond.
And that bond created more than just mutual understanding.
Being able to read one another's thoughts with just eye contact wasn't something Siddharth shared only with Faisu and Abhishek.
Perhaps there were more people Rohit could share a connection with.

Ashi Singh
Rohit Sehen's PA and Sister (not blood bond). Sarcastic and exaggerativebut rather more realistic then just optimistic.
Pro at video editing and filming.
And Reemi's best friend who's known each other since they were in diapers!

Riyaz and Raghav
Modeling and Actors, both of who showcased a role in most of the Avon Bros movies and have to travel often due to their modeling shifts.

Hasnain and Faiz Baloch
They work at the Crime Branch located at Dubai and work as Senior officers. Often having to stay up late and have shifts every now and then, but always manage to get back in time for dinner atleast once a week.

The main reason for them working in the police department if to keep an eye on any criminal activity detected, mainly ones that any of them commit.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Vomment!

Will try to write pretty soon!

Until I write again,

<—Sidneetography —>