Chapter Seven (7)

"Ms Kim, enter my room right now." Sehun voice fullfil the intercom. Hayoung get up from her seat and knock the door.

"Come in..." she come in then standing infront of him.

"Take this and please check it out for me. Please update if there is anything that I need to approve as soon as possible." Sehun give her a sticky note contains his email and password.

"Noted Mr Oh." Hayoung back to formal tone as they are in the office.

"How was the twins?" She breath heavily,

"It's a tough day. Seems like they know that they are in a stranger place. They crying non-stop but I had to leave them because it's already late this morning. I hope everything is fine. I can't help to feel anxious."

"Why you didn't tell me sooner? I can give you another leave." Hayoung shook her head,

"No, you already give me a lot of privilage. It would be unfair to another staff if they know about it. They will be fine."

"Well, if there is no anything else I should back to my work." Sehun just nod and let her go.

Hayoung back her table and open Sehun's email as what he asked. She's scrolling down looking at the matters he should proceed. It took a little bit of time because even though it's formal email, but Sehun combined it with his personal. So, there is a lot of ads, voucher or email from online purchasing.

But, one email get her blink her eyes several times. Even she knew she shouldn't open his personal email but Sehun already give her a permission. She clicks the email,

Dear Mr Oh,

We, from School of Performing Art High School's Alumni Association are happily invite you to the reunion of SOPA. As an alumni, we hope you can spare your time to our tradition event.

Therefore, please go the SOPA's official website and fullfil the google form for the attendance.

We hope to heard the good news from you soon. Thank you and have a nice day ahead!

She quickly take her phone and compare it. It's the same email! The official email received by Alumni of SOPA for their upcoming reunion.

'Sehun-sshi is one of the Alumni of SOPA? But I never saw him before.' Inner Hayoung talk.

SRETT! Hayoung get up from his seat because she want to ask him but then she stop,

'No, it's not a suitable time to ask about it. Now is working time. I will ask him later on.'
Hayoung try to refrain herself.

*

"Excited to back home huh?" He turns up looking at his roommates.

"Hahaha, just packing some stuffs. Besides, my school will having the reunion soon. I think it's the right time for me to back. I feel like I being coward leave everything behind including my little sister. I felt bad for her." Hayoung's brother sighing.

"Take it easy bro. We all have that kind of time. Now, its time to catch up. You know your family didn't feel like that." His roommate give him the encourage as he knew the story behind.

"I hope so...." he take the frame on his table and wipe it with his thumb. The portrait of his complete family because their parents got divorced.

*
Sehun streching his body as he feel stiff looking at the file non-stop today. When he take a look outside, the sky already dark. The sign the day already change their shift with night. He take his phone and unlock it.