Chapter Two (2)

Hayoung is so nervous waiting for someone. Well, it's the old man who hit but the reason why she is nervous is because she just knowing the real identity of that person.

(FLASHBACK)

Hayoung walk to the kitchen to get a breakfast. Then, she stopped at the counter where she left the old man's card yesterday. She picked it up and read.

Oh Sungwoon,
Oh Corporation

She almost chocked. What the hell? The one who hit her is someone from Oh Corp? She quickly go back to her room and change her clothes.

'What I'm gonna do?'

(END OF FLASHBACK)

Hayoung end up inside of Oh Sungwoon's room and the most shocking thing that she heard is he's actually the owner of Oh Corporation. Seriously she think she have to meet Shaman and throw out her bad luck.

CLICK!

Someone open the door and enter the room. It's the old man who hit before. Hayoung get up quickly.

"Ouh, you're here. Sorry, I have a meeting just now."

"I--it's okay." Hayoung nervously wait for him.

"Please sit, why are you standing." He chuckles, it looks like he's easygoing.

"Y--yeah..."

"I'm so sorry. I didn't knew that you're owner of Oh Corp. I also want to give you this." Hayoung start the conversation take out the envelope from her handbag.

"What is that?" Oh Sungwoon ask.

"It's the money. I mean, it's to repay the medical treatment I received before." Oh Sungwoon sighing,

"I didn't asked for it."

"I know, but I didn't feel good about it."

KNOCK KNOCK

"Come in..." one of his worker come in and give him the file. Hayoung recognized that file, it's hers. The same file she bought for her interview before.

"Here is your file. I forgot to give it to you at hospital."

"Thank you." Hayoung take the file and put it besides her.

"Are you seeking for the job right now?" Even though he didn't mean anything but asking such question, but Hayoung feel a little bit embarrased.

"A--ah yes...."

'He must already looking though my documents' she thought.

"Among the company that you had applied, is Oh Corp one of it?" Hayoung shook her head.

"Nope. I didn't dare to. I mean, my qualification is not good enough." He smile,

"Is that so? But I think it's vice versa." Hayoung puzzled,

"What do you mean sir?"

"You have a good result and you had so many experinces in handling people before. I think you can use it in your job field." Without realise, Hayoung pouts

"But, the people outside didn't think like that." Hayoung said referring to the company she's being rejected before.

"Well, if those people didn't get it. Let me take that place."

"Eh?"

"Work for me." Sungwoon make an offer.

"Sir, I don't want you to offer me out of pity." He shook his head,

THE TWINS (COMPLETED) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें