Chapter Twenty-Three (23)

Sehun open his eyes slowly and close back as the light make him squirm. He groaned as he can't move his body freely.

"You're awake?" He heard a voice and turn to the source.

"Yeah, but my body is sore...."

"Well, of course you will fee that. You're being stabbed." That person said.

"I'm lucky then...." Sehun blink for several times.

"I'm calling for the doctor to check on you." He walk toward the door but stop when he heard Sehun's words.

"I'm waiting for your explaination." He smirks,

"Sure..."

*

Sejeong staring at the wall without any emotion. She slowly looking at her hand that still hold the knife. Thats it! She stabbed Sehun and the proof is here.

She doesn't know what to do. Should she apologize or just let it go? She don't have the answer. Her phone ringing several times and she ignore it. Even she didn't answer it, she already knew it was her mother who looking for her.

Sejeong ruffles her hairs agressively then sobbing.

"Why am I like this? What's my fault? Everyone I loves left me!" She hugging her knees then silent.

"Hahahahahahaha...." suddenly the silent atmostphere is change to a louder laugh.

"No, it's not my fault. It's their fault!" She screams.

"I'm sleepy, I'm tired...." she say slowly and lay down. She staring at the wall until her eyelids were close.

*

"Hayoung?" A deep voice who similar with the one she loves make her tears scrolling down to her cheeks.

"Oppa, sehun....the plane..." she couldn't continue her words. She heard Yoon Seok sighs at the other side.

"Hayoung, do come to S Hospital right now. Father is here too. Can you come? Or you need a ride?" His question make her puzzle.

'Hospital? Should we go to airport?' But she quickly brush off her thought.

"It's okay, I will go with Junmyeon oppa. He's here." She said.

"Alright, I will text you the room number." Yoon Seok finish up.

"Oppa, can you take me to the hospital? Yoon Seok oppa asked me to meet him there." Hayoung looking at Junmyeon.

"Sure. Honey, can you stay here with the twins for a while? I'll back later on." Junmyeon asking Chorong. She nods understand.

"Why don't we bring them?" Hayoung refused as she didn't want to leave the twins.

"We didn't know what is the things we will face there. It might take a long time. Better for the twins to stay here." Hayoung sigh as she knew what he means by that.

"Unnie, I will text you about the twins. Thank you in advance." Hayoung held Chorong hands then take her coat and get out from the house with Junmyeon.

*

"What's the meaning of this?" Yoon Seok turns his back after hanging up his phone call with Hayoung.