Chapter 9-Jinx, Hurt...Agian

Rockets POV

I ran and ran to find the others, I couldn't let Jinx fight that...that...thing! I know that I didn't sound tough or anything, it's not like anyones reading my thoughts...right? Whatever, I needed to get to the others. I doged another Cree body that came flying my way. I looked to were it came from to see Drax and Corrigan making a big dent in the Cree and Rangers defences.

"Drax...Corrigan!!" I yelled to them, but they didn't hear me. Great...just great. I tried again "CORRIGAN...DRAX!!" they both turned to me when I yelled. Then they both started towards me.

"What is it friend Rocket?" Drax said fipping a Ranger over his head. Corrigan was doing the same, but to a Cree. Geez, this guys are so much the same.

"Rocket?" Corrigan asked "Are you alright?"

"Yeah, I'm fine" I said, looking at her.

"Then why did you come?" Drax said confused.

"Idiot" I said under my breath, I totally forgot about Jinx! And then I relized that Drax and Corrigan were still looking at me. "It's Jinx" I said shortly.

"What?" Corrigan "What happened?!"

"When I left she was battleing a Cree but he was dressed in a Ranger outfit-" Corrigan cut me off.

"You left her?!" she yelled, then she turned around and punched a Cree, who then did the domino effect to the other guys behind him.

"Um...No? I mean...Yes? I mean-"

"Shut up" she said and then took off running. Me and Drax looked at each other for a second and then took off running to.

(still Rockets POV)

After a whiel we found Quill and Gamora and they came with us. That I really didn't understand...but whatever. Then we heard a scream...

"Jinx" Corrigan said breathless and then started running again, towards the sound.

"Corrigan wait!" Gamora yelled, but Corrigan would not stop.

"Lets go" Quill said and then we made our way to Jinx and Corrigan. What we saw will forever stay in my mind...

Corrigan's POV

When I heard the scream that was it. I just took off running, I didn't care that the others where calling my name, I just cared about one thing and one thing only...saving Jinx. Then I saw her...barely awake, under Ragnarok. I don't know what happened...I think I just snapped. I always thought Jinx as a daughter or something, so when I saw that he was about to kill her...the line between sane and crazy was gone, I lunged at him. Either he didn't see it coming or just was ingnoring me, but he didn't see me jump on him and take him rolling on the ground. I took out my knifes and tried to perce him. But he doged every one.

"I HATE YOU" I yelled, I was gone, I couldn't control my actions anymore, I was seeing red. But he just smirked and pushed me off of him. He then stood over me.

"You shouldn't have done that" He said to me, I didnt' give a damn about what he said, he hurt one of my best friends, my family.

"Damn you" I said and I thru my knife. My aim was off so it got stuck in his arm and he screamed in pain. Then I ran passed the screaming Cree Ranger and went strat to Jinx, she was knock-out and barely breathing. "No, no..." I said quietly, she needed medical assitence, now. I looked around to see that the guardians were fending off other Rangers and Cree from getting to me or Jinx. I made a mental note to thank them after. "Drax!" I called, don't ask me why, I just feel connected some how. Maybe its because we both lots family to Ronan and his armies. But he turned to me and ran over.

"Corrigan" he said "Are you and your leader alright?" he asked.

What do you think?! I yelled in my mind, but I thought better of it and then said "We need to get her to Tawny" Drax nodded.

"Do you want me to carry her?" he asked, concern in his voice and I smiled and nodded and he picked her up. Jinx was limp in his arms and my heart clenched. Please be alright...

Yay!! Another chapter:)

I am so so so so so so so so sorry:(

I ment to post a bit earlier this week, but I was so busy. Anyway, tell me in the comments how you liked it or not, or on my profile:) And don't forget to vote and follow:)

Bye! MZ1234 out!