Chapter 4-How to Save Someone for Dummies

Now the Guardians of the Galaxy had no experience saving people and that was a fact. So they had no idea how they were going to save the Alpha team.

"This is stupid" Rocket said looking at Quill.

"Well, you don't have to come along" Quill said with a I-really-don't-care-what-you-do voice.

The guardians had just landed and were curently testing if the air of the planet was safe.

"Air 100% breathable" the computer said in it's monotone voice.

"Thank goodness" Gamora said, sighing "I really don't want to relive the whole Alicon incident"

When they finally had all their stuff, they started out of the ship. But Groot stayed behind to guard the ship and keep a look out for them, but he did have a ear piece so he could communicate with them.

"So, were is this HQ" Rocket asked "I mean, Nova Corps didn't provide us with lots of information"

"I know they didn't" Gamora said, smirking "that is why I did my homework" and then she showed them her watch that Rocket made. This watch wasn't like other watches though, because this watch can show them the whole layout of a buliding and/or information about things. "So it looks like there is a building of some sort not far off from here, I think that's were it is, because it is the only thing on this planet."

And so they set off, Quill leading the way, then Gamora, Drax, Rocket taking up the rear. But there was one question on everybodys mind, how the hell were they going to save another team?Let alone actually get inside the building?. The guardians were not experts on saving people, like I said before, so for once they were clueless.

"Hey Quill" Rocket said "I hope you have a plan, because if you don't, we're done."

"Don't worry I have...um...part of a plan?" Quill said, but it sounded more like a question.

"Are you sure you do because, you don't sound so sure." Gamora said, speeding up to walk beside him.

"Look," Quill said "I'll figure out something."

"Yeah you better," Gamora said looking at her watch/computer thing, "because we have arived at our destination." And they all looked on the horizen and saw it, a gigantic building, well more like a space ship, and it was floting with tons of smaller ships around it. The mother ship(it probably was) was black and sleck and from what the guardians could see, had lots and lots of guns.

"Oh shit," they all said, even Drax and Groot said it, but for Groot it was more like "I...am...Groot" (and Groot said it through the ear piece).

"That's it," Rocket said, turning around. "Bye, bye I am not going up there, and nothing you say will change my mind." And he started walking, but Drax grabbed him just in time.

"Oh no you don't, comrade," he said, pulling Rocket back. "You are not going anywhere"

"What?!" Rocket said "Are you crazy? This will never work, I say we go back to Xander, say we're sorry and continue with our lives. Because I don't want to die just yet."

"I am Groot."

"I don't care if we promised or not, I don't want to die yet," Rocket said to Groot through the earpiece.

"Plant friend is right," Drax said, "we must finish what we started"

"Fine, fine," Rocket said throwing his hands in the air. "But if we die, I'm going to kill all of you"

TIMESKIP

"Ok so we have two options" said Quill, the guardians we're currently sitting inside of a smaller ship they hijacked and they were parked in the mother ship all ready (I don't ask me how, they just found a way) "option 1: we split up and cover more ground. Or option 2: we stay together and risk getting caught all together and we don't cover as much ground" I think you all can tell wich one Quill wants to do. "I'm kinda leaning towards the 1 option, but thats just me"

"Oh Peter" Gamora said giggleing "we'll do option 1, ok?"

"Ok lets do this" Quill said turning to each one of his team mates "Guardians of the Galaxy, are you ready?"

"Yes!" and they were off.

"Ok" Quill said as they were about to leave "Me and Gamora will go one way and Rocket and Drax the other way, k?"

"Yup, figures"

"I know"

"Yes"

And they were off again, Quill and Gamora to the right and Rocket and Drax to the left. Not very far in, Gamora and Quill already inconterd some guards. But before they could even enoledge them there, they guards were out cold. Gamora had shot all of them with sleeping darts.

"Nice" Quill said "but next time leave some for me"

"Sure thing" Gamora said smirking. And they started running.

Meanwhile

Rocket and Drax were still running and keeping out of site when they encountered there own problem.

A door.

Now whats so bad about a door you ask? Well this particular door needs to be opened with a card key.

"Now how are we going to get anywhere?" Drax asked more to himself then Rocket. Rocket just started at him dumbfounded and said

"Um, hello, don't forget we have a hacker right here" Rocket said pointing to himself.

"Oh yes" Drax said smiling "I forgot, do your thing friend Rocket" Rocket just rolled his eyes and got started.

When he finally got the door open, they were greeted with some guards.

"Opps" was all Rocket said before he blasted them. And then they started running agian, but not before they cleaned them up first.

Back with Gamora and Quill, they were just finishing off some guards. Quill took out his blaster and shot the last one.

"Was that good enough for you?" Gamora asked him.

"Yeah, I guess" Quill said, keeping his cool.

"Ok hot-shot" she said, laughing a bit. But she was cut short from a voice in her ear.

"Gamora, Gamora do you copy?" it was Rocket and he sounded almost...worried?

"Yes, I read you Rocket, what is it?" she asked, Quill looked at her and had a face that said whats-wrong-did-something-happen?

"Um...you might want to come here, I already sent you the cordanets, and hurry!" he said

"Ok, ok" Gamora said, and then she looked at Quill "come Peter, we need to go" and they started running to Rocket and Draxes cordanats.

When they got there they were out of breath and they saw Rocket and Drax were stareing at a door with a window at the top.

"What is it?" Quill said to them, not moving from his spot.

"Well..." Rocket said, turning around and scraching his head "We have encountered a slight problem..." he trailed off.

"Well what?" Gamora asked, getting annoyed with them.

"On the Alpha team there was three people right?"

"Yeah, why?" Quill asked

"Well" Rocket said " In there there is only two people..." Gamora and Quill looked at each and ran to the door, almost triping over the guards on the ground. They looked in the window and only saw the blue skined one and the plant-humanoid like Groot.

"What?!" Quill yelled "Where's the other one?!"

"Peter, calm down" Gamora said "They will hear you, and I don't want to get caught" and then she turned to the door"Rocket open the door"

"But-"

"Open the door!"

"Ok" Rocket said and he pressed the button.

Oooooo hilffhanger hehe, I'm so evil

Any way, tell me what you think in the comments, and don't forget to vote, comment and follow!:)

And I have a question for everyone: Whats your favourite thing about Christmas/the Holidays? (tell me in the comments)

Bye, bye:)

-MacKenzie