Chapter 15-...Huh?

Hello people who are reading this story! I really hope you have liked the story so far...

But before we begin I want to ask you a question.

Would you (if I were to), read a Hobbit fanficton that I would write?Yes? No? Maybe?

Please comment and tell me if you would, it would mean a lot to me:)

Anyway, enough talk...reading...typing...whatever! On with the story...

3rd person POV

Jinx looked skeptically at the screen. I mean, they've only been on the ship for a couple hours, that didn't take very long...

"What do you have?" Quill asked

"We believe that Ragnarok's HQ is on the planet Argrarth." Welch said to them, reading from the file, "It's-"

"We know were it is." Gamora said, interrupting her, "We've been there before."

Welch looked surprised, but nodded anyway. "Alright," she said, "but if you do need anything, anything at all, just call us and we will send you backup."

Jinx nodded along with everyone else, "I'm sure we'll be fine Carol."

Welch smiled, "Prime Minister!" Welch turned her head to the sound. In the room came a frantic male officer and ran over to her, out of breath.

"Sargent Rick." Welch said nodding at the strange man, "What are you doing in the command room?"

"One moment...Prime Minister..." The Sargent said, breathing heavily. When he calmed his breathing, he realized that the group was still on the line. His eyes widened.

"Sargent?" Welch asked, "You were going to ask something?"

"Oh." he said, then he went back in to a professional state, "There's been a bridge in the west side tower."

Welch's eyes widened, then she turned to the group, "It seems that my people need me, I will talk to you soon."

And the screen shut down.

Jinx looked at the screen in silence, in till she felt a hand on her shoulder.

"Jinx?" Corrigan asked, "We have to set coarse."

"Right." Jinx said then she got up from the chair to let Quill sit down. Corrigan looked at her.

"What's wrong?" She asked her friend

"Nothin' " Jinx said without enthusiasm, "I'm going to bed, call me when we get there." And she walked out of the room, with Corrigan and Tawny looking at her worried.

TIMESKIP

"DAMNIT!" A voice broke through Jinx's dreams, well more like nightmares, but whatever.

"What the hell was that?" she said groggly. She got up, put on her shoes and then walked down the steps to the 'living room'. She looked around to see if anyone was there, no one was.

"Hello?" Jinx called, "Anyone there?"

"SHUT UP!" Someone yelled from up in the cock pit.

Jinx knitted her eyebrows together and climbed up the ladder and quietly looked up...

She saw Rocket, Quill and Drax sitting around.

"Come on, admit it." Quill said from the wheel

"I said...SHUT UP, Damn it!" Rocket yelled at him from another seat

"It is true friend Rocket, it does seem-" Drax started

"Oh not you too!" Rocket said

Jinx didn't know what the hell they were talking about, but she decided to interupted them before all hell broke lose.

"Hey guys." She said, opening up the hatch on the floor.

The men (well, you know) jumped a foot in the air.

"Hey Jinx." Quill said smirking, then he quickly looked at Rocket, but she didn't notice. "How long have you been here?"

"Oh not long." Jinx lied, faking a smile

"How did you sleep?" Drax asked as Jinx sat down in the only open chair.

"Good." she replied, she left out the part were she heard Rocket yelling at the other two

The guardians nodded their heads at her, then turned back to their work. (When I say work I mean that they weren't doing anything)

It was about five minutes later that Jinx broke the silence. "So were are the ladies?" she asked

"Sleeping." they all said at the same time with monotone voices

"Ah..." Jinx said, "When we get there?"

"Don't know." Quill said in the same voice, not opening his eyes

"What do you mean you don't know?" Jinx asked impationtaly, "Ragnarok could raising hell and your here sitting on you ass and doing nothing!"

Quill, Drax and Rocket looked at her in surpirse and shock.

"Um..." Quill said, a loss for words, as was Rocket(for once)

"We are sorry." Drax said, "Quill!" Quill jumped, wide eyed

"Ye-yes...?" Quill asked

"Find out when we will be there!" Drax said and Rocket and Quill jumped to the task at hand

Jinx smiled at Drax in thanks, he smiled back. "Thanks guys." she said and then turned to go down the ladder agian, "I'll go and wake the others."

Jinx left the cock pit, leaving a frantic Quill, a frighting Drax and a jelous Rocket in her wake.

Yay! I updated! I know, I know, I'm so sorry for not updating forrrevvvverrr.

But I'm glad that you all are still reading this story, and please don't forget to answer my question at the beginning of the story. THANKS!!!

Peace out peoples!!

-MacKenzie

P.S. Sorry for any typos or stuff, please tell me and I'll fix it:)