Chapter 27-Denial

Rockets POV

You know, I usually don't get worried. About anything, the only person I've really been worried about would have to be Groot. But, when Jinx was in the hospital, along with me and everyone else, I was worried.

And I didn't understand why...I mean, it's not like I like her or anything...

NO! What the hell?! I do not like JINX! Are you kidding me?!

But, yet again, she did have really pretty eyes, that purple was really nice. And her smile was to die-WHAT!!??

What the hell is wrong with me?! No, no, it's the drugs, yeah, the drugs, that's why I'm having these...feelings? Is that what I should call them?

I don't know anymore, I'm honestly done with everything and everyone...expect Jinx, she could-NO!!!! Get yourself together Rocket! You're...well...Rocket! The guy who can make anything into anything! Stop thinking about Jinx and her long, blond, beautiful hair...

"ARGHHH!!!" I yelled out, grabbing my fur in frustration.

"Seriously man?" a distressed Peter Quill groaned from the bed across from mine. "Can you like, I don't know, stop with your stupid moaning and go to sleep or something!? I actually need to sleep!"

"Whatever," I mumbled as I lent back on the rock hard pillows that were behind my head.

"Hey, Rocket, you alright?" Quill said as he sat up. Honestly this guy was bipolar, one minute he was groaning about wanting to sleep and for me to shut up and know he wants to have a nice little conversation.

"I fine idiot, just get your beauty sleep or whatever," I turned my head to the side to stare out at the window. I didn't know why, but I wondered if Jinx was sleeping. What did she look like when she was sleeping? I bet she looked pretty, I mean, she always looks pretty but-

"WHAT THE HELL!?!" I cried out as I banged my head against my hand.

"Look man, whatever the hell is bothering you, you better work it out. I can't get any sleep if you keep talking to yourself and banging your head against the wall," Quill stared at me for a long time. Suddenly his frown turned into a smile. A really creepy smile to be honest.

"What the hell are you smiling at? It's creeping me out."

"Your in love~" Quill all but slurred as I blanched.

"WHAT?!" I screamed at him, is he kidding?!

"You have all the symptoms of it! Staying up at night, thinking nonstop, talking to yourself, plus you stay in the washroom for a long time-"

"Are you bloody kidding me!?" I seriously didn't care who the hell heard me anymore. This guy was batshit crazy.

"You heard me," he smirked as I scowled at him. "Now, who is it? Do I know them?"

I didn't answer as I looked out the window into the darkness, it looked like oblivion, like a dark abyss...You know, now that I think about it. Kinda like Quill's brain!

"Fine, if you won't tell me than I'll guess...hmm," he put a finger beside his mouth and started thinking.

"Corrigan?"

"Eww, no, Drax can have her."

"That's rude Rocket."

"Still don't care."

"Fine! Hmm, Tawny?"

"No! Geez, you're really bad at this, if there was an award for worst guesser in the history of guessers-"