Sequel

Hey, hey, hey!!!
So, yes, finally there is a sequel to this story!
(Only took you a year or something...)
Shut up inner voice! I published it didn't I?
Anyways, here's the summery:

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Daughters of the Guardians
By: MZ1234

The Guardians had seen, done and experienced their fair share of terrible things. But nothing prepared them for this...
Meet Starry, Delilah and Starfire, the daughters of some of the most powerful people (or so to speak) in the galaxy.
Starry and Starfire, being the daughters of the one and only Peter Quill aka Starlord. It's been 4 years since he abandoned the two sisters and their mother. And let's just say Starfire isn't very happy, being the oldest of the two. But innocent Starry just being only 5, is just happy to have daddy back.
But lets not forget about sweet and cute Delilah, the adopted daughter of Groot. Who was left alone on a planet by her real family for Groot and Rocket to find.
These girls are thought to be safe with the guardians, but what happens when a new foe appears and is out to get these girls. Can the guardians save them in time? Or will they lose their daughters forever...?

This story is inspired by the user @maxinathunderman1234

WARNING: This story may have swearing

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

I hope you'll like it, the first few chapters were really fun to write and I really like the plot line.
Anyways, always remember to vote, comment(!), and follow!!
Love you all!
Bye
MacKenzie