Chapter 25-Goddesses, Carol the Crazy, Ragnarok-wait...Ragnarok!?

The picture above is of Tawny. Sorry it took so long to put up.

Thanks for reading!!

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Rocket's POV

I was floating on what felt like clouds. I wasn't asleep, but I wasn't awake either, kind of in a place that was wasn't here nor there...

"What the hell?!" I yell as I sit bolt up right in a place I've never seen before. It wasn't like the place that I saw before I fell unconscious. No, this room was all black, but for some reason I could see some definition of walls or something...

But the weirdest thing? There was light coming from the end of a tunnel? This place seemed to have no sense of time of physics or anything...or anyone.

"Rocket."

Never mind.

"Rocket," the voice said again. It was soft, sounding a lot like Jinx for some reason.

"Jinx?" I asked into the darkness. "Is that you?"

"Yes Rocket, come to me," Jinx(?) said.

"No!" another female voice said, but I never heard this voice before.

I looked to the sound of the voice to see a beautiful lady dressed in all white, a snow white that was blinding, but I wasn't fazed.

"Hello Rocket," she said with a smile. I usually don't say this, but she was beautiful. Really beautiful.

"Why thank you," she said with her smile growing wider. "I appreciate the compliment."

"Wait," I said, my eyebrows furrowing, "how'd you know tha-oh."

"Yes, I can read minds Rocket," her smile never wavered as she spoke.

"Who," I gulped. "Who are you?"

"My name is Xadea, Goddess of Life," she stopped for a second and then her smile fell. "And you, Rocket, are in grave danger."

"That's right~" another beautiful voice said from behind me, but this time instead of being filled with warmth and reassurance, I felt sick and cold. I turned around to see another woman, she wore a long dark purple gown that was dragging on the floor. It had a slit in the leg and it showed off the woman's white skin.

"My name is Sytenta, Goddess of Death, Darkness and Despair, and I'm going to take you away now," she then smiled a creepy smile and started sauntering towards me.

"Hey! Wait a second," I yelled at her, and she stopped. Convinced that I had her attention I said, "I'm not going anywhere with you, I have to get back to my friends!"

Then, she laughed. She freaking laughed at me!

"Oh you stupid rodent, it's so cute that you think that you have a say in this!" she was mocking me, she called me...that!

"I'm not going with you, bitch," I growled and then I felt like I was falling. "NO!!" I yelled, "I WON'T GO WITH YOU!!"

...

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Quill's POV

You know, when I said I was going to do this mission. I wasn't expecting this. When will we ever have a normal mission, or a normal life. Oh yeah, that's right. NEVER.

You know, I could totally sleep right know, for like 10 years. That would be amazing, really...amazing.

"Stay awake you lazy ass!" a voice yelled in my ear. Drax. They don't call him Drax the destroyer for nothing. He'll destroy your eardrums. But I'm so tired...!

...

"Quill!!!"

Tawny's POV

Great, just great. Three people down. Corrigan got hit on top of the head with a gun. They knock Quill out with some sort of  sleeping dart because he was struggling to much and asking questions. Plus Rocket was still lying on the ground in front of the door. He wasn't moving, and there was a bit of blood around him...

"NO!" Jinx yelled again. "Please Carol, you don't need them! Take me! Let them go!"

"Honestly Jenevieve, do you really think I'm that dumb?" She turned to her. "I'm not going letting any of you go, not until I finish what I started." She then turned around and snapped her fingers, and then a screen fell down from the celling. On it was a map of Xander, and a bunch of little red dots.

"What are you going to do?" Jinx asked. She had stopped struggling, but her voice was calm. So that meant any minute know she would just...snap.

"I'm going to take what's rightfully mine," Carol smirked. "Bring it here!"

Then, a soldier came forward with a sealed box. Carol giggled, freaking giggled as it was brought forth. She's crazier than I thought....

"Thank you Jenevieve, for taking off the necklace, now I can use it...finally," Carol then took a gold key and opened the box, and the soldier bowed and walked away. In Carol's hand was a purple gem on a gold chain...

"NO!" I yelled and started struggling again. "Welch you can't use that! No ones strong enough!"

"Oh Tawny, you were always to sensible one. But do you really think that I'm stupid? I know I'm not strong enough for the power that is in this," She smirked. "But I know someone who is..."

Then, the doors opened and a tattered being walked through the door.

"Did you miss me?" Ragnarok asked.

And before I could contemplate what was going on, I felt my eyes start to close...

"Wait, Tawny, no!" I heard Jinx yell, but it felt far away, fuzzy and...

"Sweet Dreams, freak."

Jinx' POV

Everyone was gone, they all had been knocked out. I was alone, and Rocket was still bleeding at the door. I was helpless, I didn't now what to do...plus, to make matters worse, Ragnarok was going to get the stone and there's nothing we can do...

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Hello!

Thanks for reading, sorry if there's an errors, I wrote this pretty fast for ya'll. Anyways, don't forget to...

COMMENT, VOTE AND FOLLOW!!

See you later!

-MacKenzie