New Characters (Not a Chapter)

This is not a chapter, I just thought maybe you guys wanted to know more about my OC's. So here it goes.

Name: Corrigan Halcor

Age: 32

Height: 5ft 7inchs

Looks: Blue skin, grey eyes, blue hair (the same colour as her skin) styled in a mohawk, and some white tatoos all around her body that resemble her tribe and she is fit.

Superhero name/Nickname: Corrigan the Cunning, blue skinned demon

Family: Ronan killed her mom and dad, and a year later her brother was killed in action. So now her family is Jenavieve and Tawny.

Outfit: A black jumpsuit, gloves that are black and have spikes at the end also theres a matching coller and belt. Her shoes are also black and white and are ankle height or she dosen't wear shoes.

Weapons: She uses her fists, because she so strong and/or she has four daggers that are good for throwing or just fighting with.

Skills: Very strong, can pick something up and throw it 10 feet when its four times her weight, a black belt(karate), can throw daggers 30 feet (or more?) perfectly.

Personality: Kind, Goodhearted, loves her family (the Alpha team), fights for her dead and living family, follows orders exactly.

Facts: loves to dance, and she also loves to volunteer when she's home(Xander).

Name: Tawny Treloar

Age: Unknown

Height: 6ft 6inches (a bit smaller then Groot when he's fully grown)

Looks: Planty(?), green, has flowers growing on her, looks like a female version of Groot.

Superhero name/Nickname: T

Family: unknown, Nova Crops just found her when they went to an abandoned plant and then they took her back to Xander and there she met Jenavieve and Corrigan. There her family now.

Outfit: Like Groot she dosen't need clothes

Weapons: She can grow smaller or bigger anytime she wants and does the same things Groot does and she can plant (pun not intended) bombs that are very destrctive.

Skills: She is tall and she uses that to her advantage, and she is very good with medicine and she can heal anything.

Personality: Shy around people she dosen't know/like, but loud and fun around her friends, deadly, loyal.

Facts: Bestfriends with Jenavieve (kinda like Rocket and Groot AWWW), loves watching Jenavieve make things and can read peoples feelings.

Name: Jenavieve Pierce

Age: 28

Height: 5ft 8inches

Looks: Tan skin, tall, long blonde hair thats usally pulled into a high pony tail/braid, purple eyes.

Superhero/Nickname: Jinx (and she will hurt you if you call her Jenavieve).

Family: Won't talk about her family to anyone(Tawny dosen't even know) but she calls the Alpha team her family.

Outfit: Purple crop top, high waist black ripped jeans, lace up black boots, a necklace that she always wears (it changes colours but its usally purple and the jewel is in a shape of a diamond), and she also has a utility belt.

Weapons: Katanas, also daggers hidden in her clothes, plus guns like Rocket.

Skills: Amazing at hand-to-hand combat, and she is also a black belt in karate(like Corrigan).

Personality: Snarky, Sassy, hothead(sounds like someone we know *cough*Rocket*cough*), smart, calm (most of the time).

Facts: Loves to build things, bad with feelings, and she likes singing and dancing (but only does that in privite).

So I hope that you have I better idea on what my OC's look like and stuff. So anyway, the next chapter will be up soon.

Bye:):)

-MacKenzie