Chapter 14: Life of Kurai Shi Part 2 - Accaptance

Heyo one last update while its still fresh on my mind so I hope you gys enjoy~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3rd persons pov.

   They stood there confused as they watched Kurai die from a car. "How could that be... if shes dead then how was she with us?"' Gon said looking down. "Yeah. She had a pretty rough life too" Leorio said with Kurapika nodding in agreement. Killua just looked at the ground. 'Was she really with us? I don't understand any of this.'

     They notice the scene changed with Kurai floating in a black space like they were in. A man with a hood was looking down on her . She then woke up and looked around her. "Where am I?"she said. "Your in Nothingness" the figure said.  She then stared at him. "Um... who are you?" she asked.  The figure then removed his hood and revealed her guardian. "I am death child" he said. 'DEATH?!' the gang thought.

     "Oh so your here to take my soul?"she asked calmly. Death then laughed. Kurai questioned on him on why he was laughing. He then told her about their agreement and about her being the new death in her new life. The scene then changed and now kurai was talking to death until he brought up the idea of hunters. "Cool can I be one?" she asked. "sure why not" death said. the scene then changed again to her on the ship to the exam.

    They saw her in the captains room with Gon,Kurapika, and Leorio. "Hey why did you tell him?!" leorio said. "Cause we don't have personal reasons like money and revenge like you and blondie."she said. "How did you know about that?" kurapika said suspiscously. "H me? I know almost everything about every single person around the world thats why" she said looking away.

   The scene changed to when Kurai arrived at the exam meeting place and she was leanning on the wall with her eyes closed. She then opened her eyes again to stare at Killua who was staring back. She then looked away and continued resting. The scene changed and they were now running.

        “Oi kid no using of skateboards. Didn’t you hear this was an endurance test!” leorio shouted at the white haired kid. “Hm but he only said to follow him” he said. “he’s right leorio-san” Gon said. “Oi Gon aren’t you on my side?!” leorio shouted.

   The kid then looked at Gon for a while “How old are you?” he asked. “12” gon said. The kid then jumped of his skateboard. “Sugoi!” Gon said amazed. “Whats your name?” the white haired kid asked. “ Gon” he said. “And you?” he said looking at Kurai. “Hm. Oh I’m Kurai. Nice meeting you killua-kun”I said.“How did you know my name?” he asked suspiciously. “I just know everything. That’s how” she said with a smirk.Gona and Killua smiled as they remembered.

the scene changed once again to when they had the cooking exam.  "Well now were both full and all of you fail" menchi said. "Huh!?" everyone said. "She cant all fail us right?" killua said annoyed. "Well she is the examiner. Its her choice." kurapika said. "Its unfair though. She letting that bad habit of hers take over." kurai said."Wait how did you know she had a bad habit?" leorio said. "I told you guys didnt I. I know almost everything about everyone" kurai said with a spark in her eyes.Leorio smiledas he remembered how mysterious she was the scene then changed again.

    Kurai was playing the piano in the airship. When she stopped she heard clapping behind her. "Ah Kurapika-kun why are you here?" she asked nervously. Kurapika then sat beside her and they talk. "Your actually shy huh?" he said ruffling her hair. "Urusai" she said looking away Kurapika just laughed at her actons. "Ne Kurapika... is it ok if I call you Onii-chan?" she asked. "Sure.I'll be your big brother from now on ok" he said. "Arigatou" she said hugging him. Kurapika smiled at the memory the scene then changed.

    Kurai stepped out of the room after talking to Netero with death behind her. "Kurai I need to tell you something" he said. "Sure what is it?" she asked. "Kurai theres a target for you"death said. "Oh ok so who is it?" she asked. "Its Bodoro" death said. It was then silent for a while. "Wh-What." she asked. "I'm sorry. I actually just let you join the exam just so that you could do your job." death said. "Its either you kill Bododro and get disqualified or I kill you. It is your job." Death said. 

    "But what will the others think... theyre gonna avoid me... their gonna hate me.... I dont want to be lonely again! I Dont want to!" she said to him with tears in her eyes as memories of her past of her being alone came back to her. "Well it's your choice Kurai" Death said. The scene then changed to her Kiling Bododro and walking out the door with her saying her famouse line. "May we meet again when its your time to die" she said as her eyes flashed to red. When she was out she cried while walking back. The scene then was gone and now they were just floating in nothingness.

   "So Kurai was suppose to kill him." Gon muttered. There was suddenly a flash and all of them were seperated and are in different places.

Leorio and Kurapika

   Leorio and kurapika looked around and saw that they were in the house where Kurai used to live with her mother. "Yo~" the real Kurai said.  They turned around and saw her seatting on the chair of the kitchen. "Kurai"Kurapika muttered. "So you guys are gonna avoid me now huh? I guess it was too good to be true bad things do always happen to me." She said looking at the ceilig. They just stared at her not knowing what to say. "You know I always thought as you as family members. Kurapika being my brother and Leorio being my Uncle. Looks like I'll be lonely again." she said with a sad smile.

   "Who said you will? "Leorio said. Kurai stared at him shocked. "We aren't gonna avoid you. If anything we want to be with you more now" Kurapika said. "Yeah you brat. Both of us think of you as a family member too yan know." Leorio. "...really? Even after you saw all that?" Kurai asked shocked. 'Ofcourse I did say I'll be your older brother from then on didn't I?" kurapika said with a smile. "Yeah you brat come here and give us a hud would ya"leorio said as he and kurapika opened their arms for her. Kurai looked at them and then tears began to form in her eyes. She then ran to them and gave them a hug.

Gon and Killua
   Gon and killua looked around and sam that they were at the preschool where kurai learned. "Gon... Killua..." they turned to see kurai behind them. "Ehe i guess your gonna avoid me now huh?" she said with a sad smile. They just stared at her not knowing what to say. "It was nice having friends again. What was i thinking though. Who would want to be friends with a monster" she said looking at the ground.

     "Kurai... your not a monster... your our friend" gon said. "Friend? Even after you saw all that were still friends? You saw everything right? My eyes change color and i kill people for a living and were still friends?" Kurai asked. "So what? I even started killing before you. Besides no watter what happens we'll still be friends" killua said.

   Gon nodded in agreement. Kurai looked at them and hugged them with tears in her eyes. "Arigatou" she said.

After that all 4 of them were transported back to kurai's room. They saw kurai infront of her with a big smile.

   Today Kurai gained back what she lost and that was a family and friendship. Today was when Kurai Shi was accepted for who she really was.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heyo guys  I hope you enjoy this chapter. Thank you so much for all the love and support. See ya next time bye~