Chapter 7 : Brother???

Ok so its like midnight but i cant sleep like usual so i guess i would write. I had a lot inspiration from most of you guys comments so heres a thanks from me. I'll try to update as much as i can cause seriously i'll be honest. I am never really that serious about my studies but for some reason i still get a high grade. Huh i guess sleeping in class does help. Anyway enjoy the chapter¡

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3RD PERSONS POV.

       After the test in Mt. split-in-half. Everyone was given a ride in the airship to the next exam. "Hello everyone. Once again my name is Netero. I was suppose to appear in the very last exam but due to some incidents I appeared early" he stopped to look at the tense faced of the examinees. "Oho the tension in the room is strong. I might just stay a while." he said.

    "Hello my names beans the assistant. You may roam around the airship as you like. We would be arriving to our destination at 8 o clock in the morning. Theres also some food in the dining hall. That is all" he said then everyone then started roaming around. "Ne Gon, Kurai lets go roam the airship!" Killua said. "You two go ahead i kinda want to take a rest right now" Kurai said.

    The both of them nodded and ran out the room. "Ne your not gonna go with them?" leorio asked. " Nah i'm to tired. I'll be somewhere above the airship if you need me. Ja ne" she said waving to them and making her way to the top of the airship. She was walking to the stairs going up until she saw a room that caught her attention.

    "Ah its a piano room!" she said nning to big white piano in the middle of the room. "hehe its been a while since I played one"she said stretching. She took a dep breath and set her fingers on the keys. She then started to play and sing.

(The playing would be 'This Game' eng. Version. From no game no life and sand by Jayn or Littlejayney cakes. I just think it kinda fits with the whole new wordl and didnt belong in the other world thing.)

    All around the airship everyone heard her. They listened and felt at peace. When Kurai ginished she heard clapping behind her. She looked back and saw kurapika standing at the doorway. "Ah Kurapika-kun. Why are you here?" she asked. "I heard the piano." he said walking over to her. "ohh"she said.

    Kurapika then sat down nect to her and stared at her. "U-um is there something you want to ask?" she asked. 'Damnit! I'm stuttering! I should really socialize more!' she thought annoyed at her own actions.

      "Actually ues there is. Mind explaining why you know about my revenge?" he asked. "Gomen I'm not allowed to tell." she said looking down playing with her fingers from the nervousness. "Your actually shy huh?" he said ruffling her hair. "Urusai."she said looking away. Kurapika then just laughed.

     "Ne kurapika... Is it ok if I call onii-chan?"she asked. "Hm why's that?" he asked. "Etoo. Its the way see you thats all. Besides this how I think a brother acts like even though I never had or any other family members to be exact."she said. "Other family members?" he asked. "ah hai. I lived alone ever since I was 5."she said. After a short time of silence kurapika smiled. "Sure. I'll be your big brother from now on okay" he said ruffling my hair again. "Arigatou"she said huuging him.Later that night she slept beside kurapika hugging him.

KILLUA'S POV.

      I was walking back to the room all 5 of us shared. When I went in though I saw Kurai hugging Kurapika. 'Why the hell ks she hugging him!? Wait why do I care?' i though. "Huh? Ah killua your back" kurai said sitting up. "yeah. Gomen if i woke you up" i told her. "It's ok. Ne killua why dont sleep here?" she asked. "Ah no its ok. I can sleep for 2-3 days with out sleeping." i told her.

    "But you still need sleep. Come on" she said pulling me beside her. "Huh?Hey wait what are you doing!?" i said and blushed when she suddenly hugged me. "Hugging you. For all I know you'll go away. Now sleep. Good night killua" she said. I calmed down and replied."Good night Kurai" i said. It felt really warm so I snuggled up closer to her.  In my mind I really didn't want this moment to stop. I then closed my eyes and fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

   Yeah she has a brother now! I felt bad since I made her live with out parents and total suffering so I made her have a brotherly figure. And it seems shes finally enjoying her life. Huehuehue I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. See ya guys in the next one bye~