Chapter 12

hiya sorry for the long wait I kepy getting distarcted from playing league of legends. I ad so much fun playing with my brother( not really my brother i just call him that). Anyway I would love to say thank you to LesyJean4 for her pm. I hope you guys enjoy the chapter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3rd person's pov.

   Everyone was in too much of a shock to move. "Netero-san that girl... dont tell me shes..." the examiner Menchi said. "Hai. Kurai is the so called Reaper" Netero said. Everyone then stared at him Wide eyed. 'Kurai is the reaper? The Killer everyone knows about.' Killua though. 

    "Well since Kurai failed both of her tests she failed." Netero said. "Wait what do you mean 'both'?! I thought this was the last test." Leorio complained. "For the rest of you it is but Kurai has a secret exam, a request from her guardian. Isn't that right D-san" Netero said. 

      Everyone then turned to look at a man with black hair and red eyes. "Yep and what the hell D-san seriously?" the man said. "Better than revealing your real identity" Netero said. "Yeah but why couldnt you come up with something better. You know like Scare or Blaze or something" the man said in a kind of child like way. Everyone sweatdropped at him.

     "Anyway shouldn't you be with Kurai?" Netero asked. "Shes doing a job right now anyway I'll go and roam a round. Ja ne"the man said walking away. After that everyone had free time before the gave out their liscence. "That man looked familiar...." Kurapika muttered. 'He did but from where?' killua thought until he remembered. "He was the man with her in trick tower" Killua said. 

    "But he doesn't seem to be taking the exam. He seems to be more like an examiner" Leorio said. The three of them headed to where Gon was. When they arrived gon was already awake. "Ah minna did you pass? Huh wheres Kurai?" Gon asked. They then explained the situation to him.

     "Kurai-san is a killer?" Gon said. "Yeah. Look Gon I know how dissapointed you ar-"Leorio was cut of by Gon. "I don't really care though. I know Kurai-san is a good person" Gon making everyone shocked. Then all of them smiled.

     "Yeah she is" Leorio said reembering all the fights they had but enjoyed it. Kurapika nodded remembering when she played the piano and asked if she could call him her brother. Killua was smiling remembering all the times they hung out, how they first met and him realizing he likes Kurai. All of them decided on one thing and its to get Kurai back.

~Timeskip~

     There was a knock on the door where death was staying. He opened it to revelea Kurai's friends. "Well hello. Let me guess your here cause you want to know where Kurai is?" Death said. "H-How did you know?" Leorio asked. "Thats because I know everything." Death said. 'He sounded just like Kurai just know' Killua thought. "Well I can't tell you exactly where she is but I recommend you search for her where we live. Which would be near the village of Senjouku in Arson. (A/N : This does not exist in the hunter x hunter world. just saying) We live in a cottage in the woods. Good luck on finding her." Death said and slammed the door on their faces. All tfour of them looked at each other and walked away getting ready to leave for Arson.

As they walked away death smiled at himself and went to the couch to relaz. "I wonder if they would accept her once they sneak a peak at that 'thing'"Death said to himself and turned his attention to the tv.

~Timeskip again~

     Once the gang was all set they took tickets to the blimp ride to Arson which took them half a day. They then went to stay the night in the village of Sejouku. The next morining they headed out to ask information on the cottage in the woods. "Ah you mean where that sweet little girl is? Oh its just around the river going to the left. Here give this box of chocolate to her. She just loves sweet" the old woman said. They then headed to the river and saw a simple cottage.

       "hey brat ya in there?" Leorio said knocking on the houses door. Killua looked around and saw how peaceful it was. When there was no reply from the door they tried to open it. The door was unlocked.  They went in the house and looked around. "Nice place they got here" Leorio said. "Yeah Its even near the lake" Kurapika said. "Its even peaceful here" Gon said.

     They looked around the house and found nothing until a certain room caught their attention. Inside was a sigle bed with a head boar beside it. There were a bunch of books in the book shelf  and a study table. On the study table was a black notebook that had a strange writting. They curiosly opened it up. 

      "Property of Kurai Shi' was written on the front page in lacy writting. They turned to the next page and suddenly there was a bright flash. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yo so the nect chapter would be Kurai's past and most of your answers would be answered like why was she hated and all that stuff. thanks for reading and see ya in the next chapter bye~