Chapter 10

Ello wonderful readers thank you for all the reads and votes really gives me motivation~ Im so sorry for not updating in a long time. I have been having writters block. Here ya go another chapter enjoy ^^.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kurai's pov.

    Me and Killua have been walking for a day non stop and my target still hasnt stop following us. I didn't mind that much though. Being death has its perks. Being able to not need sleep. I also had joyful conversations with Killua. He told me about his brothers (Except for Alluka but I didn't mind it was his families secret) and how some of his missions went as an assasin. I only told him about my lie in this world except about the being death part.

    After a while Killua sighed and stopped. "Your wasting your time. We'll never give you an opening attack. " Killua said looking behind us. I sighed starting to get tired of him following us. I then decided to hear his thoughts. "-Oi how many times have I told you your not allowed to hear other people's thoughts!-" Death scolded. "Aw come on old man just this once-" I asked. "-Fine and im not an old man! I am still young!-" he said.

   "-Oh really now and how old are you?-" i asked. '-... 140""-See you are old. Now shut up and let me listen.-" I then read the imori brother's thoughts. Turns out he thinks were trembling in fear and hes waitting for us to get exhausted and sleep. Oh if only he knew...

     After a long silence Killua sighs again. "Man. If your not gonna show yourself . We'll come to you." Killua said as we startd walking to him. "What a pain to think your only one point" killua said. "What do you mean one point? If your forgetting its my targets thats following you." i said.

   "Oh yeah I forgot. Looks like this wont be so useless after all" he said as we walked closer. Then suddenly his brothers came. They then started yelling at him on how he coludn't get a kids tag. Too bad for them killua isnt an ordinar kid. Same goes for me. 

    my target then walked over to us. 'Hey kid why not just give me your tag. Do as I say and I wont hurt you and your girlie over here." he said trying to be intimidating. "-Did he just call me girlie?-""Now Kurai he doesn't know what hes say-""_Oh hell nah! No one calls me girliue with out getting a beat down from me!-" i told death angrily. "Stupid." Killua said. "Oi mister why not give us your tag instead." i said actine sweetly. 

   He then got annoyed an kicked Killua."Aw what did I tell ya. Right in the gut." the man said. "That must have hurt" one of his brothers said. I just looked at them unammused. Killua the stood back up not looking in pain at all. It then suprised the man. "Eh 198 huh? So Kurai is the tag you were after?" killua said tossing it to me.

   "Yep. Thanks Killua you didn't have to do that do I could have gotten it myself' i said cathching it. The man then looked at us in disbelief. "Hm Kurai you said #199 is one of them right?" killua asked. "Yep I can't remember which one though" i said leanning towards a tree. I actually did know but I wanted to see what he would do.

    The brothers then started to talking to themselves about some kind of formation and us not being ordinary kids. They then got into positions surrounding us. Me and killua then dissapeared and appeared behind the other two brothers. Killua knocked the brother to his knees and pointed his sharp nails at him while I took out my gun and pressed it at the guys head.

     Killua then searched the brother for his tag. "Eh your #197? Im so bad at guessing at these things" he said annoyed. "Oi Killua catch" I said handing him the tag he needed. "Ah thank you kurai" he said. "Well we wont be needing these" killua said tossing the tag. Well you guys have 3 day more to find them. See ya" i said and we both dissapeared.

3rd Persons Pov.

   Unknown to them a person leapped out of his hiding place to cathch the tag that killua threw. " Hm #197 was always with #199. I didnt expect those kids to do the work for me. Its a good thing I stayed in the shadows" The ninja Hanzo said. "Made it easy to grab the tag I wanted-" He then stared at the tag in disbelief. The number didnt even belong to any of the amori brothers. 

 ~Flashback~ 

   "Oi Killua catch" kurai said tossing a tag when it was actually two. The tag belonged to the random person who tried to get her tag earlier. Killua them smirked and tossed what seemed to be #197 tag but in reality was the random persons  tag.

~Flashback end~

"They k-Knew i-was there" he then sulked to the ground. I've failed...

   Back at Kurai and Killua they were walking while killua tossed his targets tag. "Man that was boring" he said. "I bet Gon is having more fun than us" Kurai said with her hands behind her head. She had her targets tag pinned to her shirt. 

    Before they knew it. It was already time to go back to the ship. When They arrived they saw the others . Eh you guys passed too" Kurai said. "Ofcourse we did. Dont tell me you doubted us" leorio said. "Not Gon and Kurapika but I was doubting if you were gonna get yours. Let me guess Gon and Kurapika helped you" Kurai said with a smirk. Leorio then looked at her with both anger and emberassment. Everyone then laughed.

    Everyone was at the airship waitting for the next phase when Netero suddenly asked to meet with them one by one. It was then Kurai's turn. "Yo~" she said. entering the room. "Ah Kurai its nice to see you. Please sit down. Death can transform now too." just as he said that death transformed. "Ah its so nice to be in human form" Death said stretching. 

   "So what ya wanna ask?" Kurai said. "Well first of all why do you want to be a hunter?" netero asked. "Hm I guess because they were pretty cool. Ever since death mentioned it I wanted to be one right away." she said. She then caught a glance at death and saw him with a frown. It was suspiscouse but she just shrugged it away. 

    "Hm very good. Now which of the applicant are you keeping an eye on?" he asked. ' Hm Probably Hisoka and Illumi. They are pretty good fighters and if they go on a kiling spree again for the month i would have to kill them" she said calmly. For normal people they would be creeped out but since Netero knew of death he wasnt fazed at all. 

  "Ok now who do you least want to fight" Netero said. "Hm That would be Gon, Kurapika, Leorio, and Killua. They are my friends" she said. "Hm ok that is all" he said and she went out with death in human form. "Wait a minute Kurai I need to tell you something" death said in a  serious voice. "Hm ok so what is it" she asked. "Well its about the exam" death said Kurai then stared at him confused.

Chapter End

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cliffhanger!.  I am so sorry but its for the sake of the story. Anyway I have been dying to write this next chapter but like 12:30 and I have to go to a wedding tom. so Yeah I nedd my sleep. Anyway thank you for everything and see ya in the next chapter byez~