Chapter 5

Im so sorry for not updating for a long time. I got busy with school and since its nearly exams i decided to update so um yeah. Thanks for all the support and nice comments i hope you enjoy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

KURAI'S POV.

        We have been running for hours already and people were being eliminated one by one. I wasn't tired a bit though. "-man this is boring I though the exam would be harder-" i told death. "-Well your the one who wanted to go so stop complaining!-" death told me. I sigjed from the lack of excitement.

          "Oi Kura are you there?"killua said waving his hand infront of me. "Huh what? " i said snappimg out of my thoughts. "We just asked you wanted to race with us" gon said. "Race? Sure!" i said and we then raced the rest of tne way.

~A FEW HOURS LATER~

       "Goal!!!" all three of us said. "I win" gon said. " Huh what are talking about I won" killua said. " I think your being delusional I obviously won" i said. We argued back and fort until all the other contestants arrived. Satou-san was giving us details about what we were going to do next until some guy came in. "Stop hes not the reall examiner I am!" the man said.

        "What!?"everyone said suprised and started discussing among themselves. "That man in one of the creatures in the forest! Hes trying to get you all killed."he then dragged out a creature that had satou-sans face. Everyone was then starting to think Satou-san was the imposter.

        "-What idiots. Its impossible for a pro hunter to be out matched like that. That guy is obviously the imposter-" death said. "- That or you just searched the data based if he or astou-san actually existed as a person-" i told him. "-...-" death stayed silent.

           I then laughed a little. "Hm why are you laughing Kurai?" killua asked. "Huh oh its nothing. Dont mind me" i said going back to whats happening ignoring his questioning look.

~3RD PERSONS POV.~

     Suddenly three card were thrown at the man killing him. "ahaha. So i guess your the reall examiner" Hisoka said looking at satou-san. Everyone looked at him and saw him holding three cards. Satou-san was talking to hisoka about being eliminated until Kurai went near him.

      "Oi Hisoka I underdtand throwing cards at the examiner and all but why the hell did you thrown some at me too!?" she said outraged. Everyone looked and saw her holding five cards. "Hm?~ I just wanted to see if you catch them." he siad taking back the card. "You freagging A hole! I swear if you try another stunt like that again I will kill you!" she said in a dark tone making everyone shake in fear. Hiso,a just turned away smiling like an idiot.

~....~

     After Hisoka's little stunt the exam continued and they started running again. "Ne Kurai hiw did you catch those cards?" Gon asked. "Hm what do you mean they were easy to catch"she said. Somehow while they were running Killua and Kurai lost sight of Gon. "Huh? Where did Gon go?" Killua asked. "He probably went back for Leorio and Kurapika" kurai said running with him.

      "Hm. I guess its just the two of us now" he said. "Well for now that is. Ne Killua your a Zoldyck right?" she asked. "How did you know?" he asked shocked. "Hm well you kinda look like Silva-san" she told him. "Y-you know my dad?" he asked. "Yeah. I knkw a lot of people. I even know some your brothers" she said.

       "So you know im an assasin huh" killua said kind of sad. "Yeah and I have to say thats really cool" she said. "Huh? Your not afraid?" he asked. "No why would I be. You might have killed tons of people but your the kind person i became friends, the killua I met." she said smiling at him. Killua then blushed. "A-arigatou" he said facing away from her. He then smiled. At that moment he felt really happy.

~TIME SKIP~

      Kurai and Killua catched up with the other examinees and sat down. After a while they saw Gon and Kurapika. "Ah you actually made it here" kurai said suprised. "Yeah we had a lityle encounter with Hisoka and he took Leorio." Gon said. "Eh really!? So how were two able to get here?" Killua asked. "Hm? I followed Leorio's scent." Gon said. Killua then laughed at him and told him he really was like a dog.

      They were able to find Leorio and found him all beaten up. "What happened?" he said. "You dont remember what happened?"Gon said as Kurai tried to hide her laughter. "No" he said. "Maybe its best if you guys didnt tell him" she told them making them nod in agreement.

     The door of the big building then opened starting the 2nd phase. Veryone entered and saw a big man and a woman. "Welcome everyone to the 2nd phase we will be your examiners." the girl said. "So now in order to pass you have too...." she said with a long pause making everyone nervous. "Cook." she said.

END OF CHAPTER

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

   Hey guys did you enjoy? Im so sorry that it was short and lacked some information. I cant watch this episode agajn to refresh my mind. Thank you for all your support see ya guys next time bye~