Chapter 13 : The Life Of Kurai Shi Part 1

Heyo guys. This is it. The reveal of Kurai's past. I hope you enjoy cause I stayed in the shower for 1 hour so I could think of this. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    3rd person's pov.

5yr old Kurai   

 'W-where are we?! What is this place?!" leorio panicked. They were in a preschool and little kid were running about outside. "Kurai. Your mothers here." the teacher said. A little girl with short black hair wearing a dress came running to the schools entrance. "Okaa-san!" the girl said running to the woman. "Eh is that Kurai?" Gon said. Kurai then waved to all the kids and walked home hand and hand with her mother. 

   'I was liked by all. I had a lot of friends. I was happy. I had a single parent and that was my mom. My died when I was a new born. I'm happy though. Even though I never met my dad I was happy enough with my mom. We didn't have any other relatives so my mom is all I got. I love her very much.' the voice of a 5 year old Kurai echoed. "Could it be we're in her memories?" Kurapika said. The scene then changed.

7yr old Kurai    

Kurai was now 7 and she was with her mom in a bank. She was seatting on a chair beside her mother at the front desk. Everything was ok until strange men entered the bank holding guns. "This is a robery!" one of them said. Everyone then ducked down as they walked to the front desk. One of them was holding Kurai and was pointing a gun at her mother. 

   "Put the money in this bag now before we shoot this child!" a man said giving her mother a bag. Worried for her childs safety she quickly filled the bag but secretly pressed a button to contact the police. Once it was full she handed the bag to the man. "There its full now let go of my child!" she said grabbing onto the man holding kurai. "Hey let me go!" the man said pushing her mother off makig her fall to the ground. "Okaa-san!" Kurai shoutted. There were then sirens coming from outside the bank. 

   "what who contacted them?!" one of them said. One looked behind the desk and saw a button with the word police on it. "You little bitch  you'll play!" the man said holding her mom by her hair. 'Okaa-san! Let go of my Okaa-san!" Kurai shoutted trying to get out of the mans grip. The man then something that would change her whole life forever. He shot her mother. Gon and the other stared in horror as kurai cried over her mothers dead body on hard cold floor.

   'I was lonely and sad when my mom died. I was a wreck. I brought up my walls and shut people out, leaving me with only a few friends. I lost the only family member I had. It went on like this for a few months until it became worse' the scene then changed again.

8 yrs old.

   Kurai was at school and had her right eye covered. She was writting on a paper until a few other students came near her. " Hm well if isn't it the parent-less child" a girl said. Kurai just stared at them blankly and went back to her work.  "Look at that she has nothing to say." a boy said laughing. "I bet the reason why you don't have parents is because they couldn't stand to have a child like you" the girl said. Kurai still had a blank expression.

    "Then again maybe her mother was such a weirdo like her that everyone decided to get rid of her" a girl said.  Kurai just stared at her. the girl was getting annoyed by her attitude. She then grabbed Kurai by her shirt. "Why wont you say anything?!" the girl said. Kurai stood up and brushed her bangs away from her right eye.

    Everyone then gasped. Kurai's right eye which was blue was now red. "W-why did your eye color change?! it wasnt like that before. M-Monster stay away fom me!"

   ' I was feared by all. The little bit of friends I had left avoided me and I was alone. My eye started changing ever since my mom died. I didn't know how to control it so I covered it up. I learned how to control once I was 9 but it was too late my secret was discovered and i was even more lonely than I was before.' the scene then changed once again. 

10yr old Kurai

    An older Kurai then apeared and she had a blank look on her face. She already knew how to control her eye and now her bang were out of her riht eye. Once she entered the school grounds people began to whisper among themselves. "She's here this year again" "Why doesn't she just transfer its obvious no one wants her here" The whispers continued.

    Kurai ignored them and walked to her classroom. Class then began a teacher was assigning seats. "Kurai you seat next to Makoto" the teacher said. "But teacher why does she need to sit next to me?!" the boy makoto said. "Quiet no complaining" the teacher said. "Gomen that you have to seat next to me" she told him once she sat down. "Yeah you should be" he said not looking at her.

     As class was going on the girl muttered something to herself staring at the window. School then ended and she was avoided on her way home. As she was walking down the street she saw a boy playing with a ball. The gang watched carefuly having a feeling that somethings gonna happen.

  The boys ball fell out of his arms and into the road as a car was heading towards him. The little boys face morphed into horror fearing he would die. Kurai then jumped infront of him shielding him from the hit. Kurai then layed on the ground with her arms around the boy as she bled to death.

   As a crowd gathered A boy ran towards them. "Mikoto!" he said. He was then shocked to see Kurai. The boy was her seatmate from before. "Kurai-san" he said with guilt as he kneeled on the floor. "You saved my brother arigatou." he said holding her in his arms. He then looked at her bloodied body and his brother cried and he toos oon to cry as he remembered the harsh words he told her that morning. 

    "Gomenasai" he said crying more. "Why are you apologizing? You didn't do anything wrong" she said with a sad smile. "If anything I should thank you. Yor the first person to approach me so far" she said as her heart stoppped beatting. Her eyes then began to close.

    The gang stood there shocked they didn't know what to think. One question was in their mind which was hard fr them to believe. ' Kurai Shi died'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heres part one of her past. I hope you enjoyed it so far. see ya in the next chapter bye and heres a random song for ya all~