Chapter 17

Ok im starting to write again which is good. Anyway thank you for all the support and comments you have given me. They just make me so happy. this has been by far my best fanfic yet XD Anyway on with the story~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kurai's pov

All of us (except for hisoka of course) were going to wing and zushi's place. While we were going there Killua asked me some questions. "By the way Kurai why did you run away from me?" he asked still confused on how he lost me. "Eh why did you run away from Killua?" Gon asked. "Yeah she did. She even made me chase her around town" Killua said annoyed. "Ehe Gomenasai. I knew you were gonna ask me about how Zushi kept on getting up during your fight" I said.

"You were watching?!" Killua shoutted. "Yep" Kurai sid. "What's wrong with wanting to ask?" he asked me. "Well its complicated and I don't really understand that much myself since I just learned it" i said scratching my cheek.

"Learned what?" Gon asked. "Nen" Wing suddenly said opening the door to his place. "Wait so you know what it was." Killua said looking at me.

I saw wing destroy the wall. I looked over to Gon and Killua who looked frightened. 'Nen is a power which dwells within each person." Wing said begining his lecture.

"-Oi death~-" i said."-what?-"

"-looks like theres someone more boring than you in explaining nen-"i said.

"-... you little brat dont tell me you were sleeping with your eyes open when i was explaining it to you!-"he shoutted telepatically.

"- No. I cant even do that. Thanks for the idea though~-" i said. "-dagnabit-" he said.

"In about 6 months" wing said making me pay attention back to what was going on. "But that would take too long and pass Hisokas nen barrier by midnight!" Killua said. "Well you two could try the aggressive way. Deliberate way is kinda boring as hell" i said finally speaking.

"Aggressive way?" Gon said in confusion. "Will it be fast enough?" Killua asked. "Well that depends on you really." i said. "Yes she is correct. So now I will direct my aura towards you." Wing said. he said starting another long explanation.

'-Death make it stop! This is almost as worse as physics!-' i told him

'-what would you know about physics? You died when you were 10.-'

'-yeah but I saw a video of it once and i didn't understand a single thing!-' i told him.

I looked back up and found Killua and Gon removing their clothes. "Woah what the hell is happening?" i asked out loud. "Weren't you listening Kurai?" Gon said. "No. Theres no why I'm listening to the same long lecture twice. I suffered enough" i said. At the corner of my eye I saw Killua chuckle.

'Aww he's so cute~... Holy Moly what the hell did I just say?!' I thought to myself. I decided to push the thought away and watched as Wing used hatsu on Gon and Killua. "Eh so thats what I looked like when D-san did it to me" i said. As I stared at them. Their aura was surrounding them and exiting the body. I wonder how long till they realize this.

"Every Micropyle in your body has opened. That is your aura or life energy you can see it now, because the micropyles in your eyes are also open" Wing said. "Its like a steam, rising from a kettle" Gon said. "Its rushing out from my body." Killua said.

"Wait isnt this dangerous" Killua said. "About time you n noticed" i said.

"Just concentrate. Close your eyes and pretend that you feel your blood flowing through your body. Then try to imagine a thin coat around your body."wing said.

After a while they were able to to keep their life force from gushing out. " Wow their doing better than I did" i thought.

Everyone in the room seemed to stare at them in shock. Wing explained more stuff to them before we left.

"So are you two ready?" I asked them. They nodded as wdm turned from the corner of the hall now facing Hisoka.

Gon and Killua looked at each other before walking towards Hisoka.

When they made it Hisoka gave a light chukle before walking away. "We did it!" Gon said as Killua smiled.

I went over to them and glomped them making all of us laugh.

"Hey I'll be back D-sans calling me" i said. Killua then looked at me worriedly me. My heart then skipped a beat. "You sure you'll be ok" he said.

"Y-yeah dont worry. Ill visit you two later ok" i said smiling then leaving.

I then walkem thru the halls getting as far away as possible. I then leaned on the wall holding where my heart should be.

"What the hell is happening? An I having a heart attak or something?"i said to myself.

"What you never had a crush or something?"

I looked up and saw death walking over to me. "When did you get here? And a crush?" I asked.

"Does that really matter? And you know when you like someone." He said.

"Well sorry for being so clueless." I said. Death then sighed. "You know they're gonna get worried if you dont get back" he said.

"But its only been 5 minutes..." i said. "Actually its been half an hour already" he said shocking me. "What?!" I said running to the counter.

"What can I do for you?" The lady behind the counter asked. "Yeah I was wondering where the rooms of Gon Freecs and Killua Zoldyck were" i asked sweetly. "Oh here you go" she said giving me a paper witg their room numbers. I then left before thankhjng tgjdm girl.

"I guess I'lk go to gons first then" i thought. I was about to knock when I heard light snoring."ok Killua's it is then" i thought heading to his room.

I was then infront of his door. "Should I knock? Maybe hes sleeping. Ill just come back tomorrow instead" i thought about to leave when the door opened.

"Kurai. Where were you I was worried" he said looking at me. He was worried? Aw thats so cut-wait no im not gonna say it.

"Yeah im ok dont worry" i saim reasurring him. "Thats good" there was then an awkward silence.

"Um anyway its getting late. See ya tomorrow" i said before briskly walkhjng away. "Kurai wait!" He said but ignored him and sprinted to my room.

Once i was at my room i layed down and hugged my pillow. "Why did I do that? Damn Im so stupid" i said to myself.

After much thinking i sighed and turned off thdm lights. Tha0 night i didnt get any sleep cause one thought kept going through my mind.

"Do I like killua?"

Chapter end
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So sorry for not updating in a while im sleepy so thats all i hope you enjoyed~