Chapter 9

ok so i had techincal difficulties with chapter 8 for some reason and i didn't know how to fix it but theres one thing i noticed. you could see chapter 8 when using a computer so try that anyway back to the chapter. As promised here would be more romance here so I hope you enjoy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kurai's pov.

     For the past few days I have been playing cards with Hisoka and Illumi when he arrived. Today was the last day and there were only a few more minutes before the exam ended and still no sign of the others. 'I hope they're ok' i though.

   Then suddenly a door opened and they came out all dirty. "Hey guys what happened to you?" i asked walking to them. "Ehehe long story" gon said. I then looked at all of them.

Killua's pov.

   I'm glad Kurai passed with us. Where was that man she was with though? "Ne Kurapika-kun hold still" i heard kurai. I looked at her direction. I was annoyed from what I saw. She was holding a cloth and was wiping Kurapika's cheek. I then gritted my teeth and fisted my palms. "Ah arigatou demo you don't have to do this" kurapika said.

    'You damn right she doesn't!!!' i thought getting more annoyed. "Eh but you my onii-chan now I care about your health" she said. 'Wait... Onii-chan?' i thought confused. "Eh Kurai your related to Kurapika?" Gon said with confusion too.

     "No I'm not related to him. I just see him as my brother that's all" she said making me sigh in happiness. 'Wait what was I getting all worked up for?' i thought. "Eh KIllua you hands are bleeding" kurai said. "Huh?" i said checking my palms. They were in fact bleeding not too much though.

    It must have been from sliding down a while ago."Eh its ok. Its just a few scratches." i said. She then came over to me and held my hand and observed it. I then blushed from the contact with her hand with mine.

     "I guess your right but it wouldn't hurt to bandage it up" she said then she started fixing it up. "A-arigatou" i said. "No problem. What are friends for" she said with a close eyes smile which made me smile too.

3rd Persons Pov.

  Everyone was then gathered outside the tower and saw a man with violet mawhawk hair. "Ladies and gentlemen congatulations on escaping Trick Tower. Now only the fourth phase and the final phase remain." the examiner, lippo, said.

    He then explained on what to do in the next phase. He mentioned about how examinees would either be the hunter or the hunted and made them pick out lots. The gang were suprised when they found out Kurai was the second to arrive.

    The examiner then told them to peel of the paper and that would be they're target. "-Hm 198. Isn't that one of the Amori brothers?-" Kurai thought. "-Yep. From what I remember its the one with a blue sweatter-" death said. "_Is that so? Arigatou death-" she said ending our conversation.

   After that they boarded the ship. The lady said that it would take 2 hours to get to Zevil Island which gives me enough time to reload my gund just incase that the examiner tried something again. "Yo" Killua said. "Ah Killua" kurai said. "So hows number did you get?" he said. "198. It seems its one of the Amori brothers." she replied. 

    "Eh really? I got 199. Thanks for giving me a clue" he said. she then chuckled. "Hehe your welcome" she said. They then went to Gon and chatted with him fow the rest of the ride.

Kurai's pov.

  When we arrived to the island we were supposedly to go one by one in order. So first came Hisoka then me. "See ya guys after the exam" i said picking my number and look for a good hiding spot and waitted for my target.

   After a while my target came out and hid as well. I patiently waitted and it seemed that hes taget was Killua. I was gonna follow him more when a gu appeared with a knife at my neck. "Give me you tag and you'll live." the man said. I just stayed there emotionaless.

   "Oi can hurry up I need to follow my target" i said. "Hehe well brat I guess I just have to take your tag from your corpse"  he said trying to cut of my head but i suddenly dissapeared before he could. "W-what the?!" he said. Before he knew it I already decapitated him.

  "*sigh* You guys never learn" i said taking his tag. "- Oi what do you think your doing?!-" death said. "- Huh? But I was In danger. You said I could kill people who are a danger to me-" i said. "-BUt you could have atleast just knock him out! Now I have one extra sould I need to take care of!_" he said annoyed. I just ignored him and followed my target.

KIllua's Pov. 

  I was walking and not minding the person following me. I was thinking about who was the guy with Kurai during the exam.They both seemed really close.For some reason I get jealous right away if it concerns Kurai. My heart also beats a lot faster when she's around. "Yo Killua" I then turned around and saw Kurai. "Ah Kurai what are you doing here?" i asked. I was happy since I had someone to go with especially since its her.

   "Eh I just saw and wanted to go with you" she said then leaned over to me ear. "Well that and my targets following you" she whisperred. "Ohh. If its one of them did you see one of his brothers with him?" i Whispered back. "Yep they're following his brother and then theres that Hanzo guy too" I said. 

    "I see. Well I'm glad your here" i said. "Of course you are. My presence is the best in the world" she said laughing while putting her arm on my shoulder. I laughed and blushed at her actions. We then both continued walking while talking. I then realized something. The reason why I get jealos and the way I feel around when I'm with Kurai... its because I like her.

      I then smiled at the thought. I then feel like a huge weight was lifted of my shoulders. 'Now all I have to do is make her fall for me.' 

Chapter End

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys sorry for the long wait I kinda forgot what I was suppose to write for the next chapter. Anyway enjoy this video of Ashe singing Calc! Such a beautiful song with a beautiful voice T-T.

Anyway I hope you enjoy bye and thank you for all your support ~ :)