Chapter 6

Hey guys i decided to update again cause i seriously feel bad for not updating in a while. I was suprised when i got votes right away after publishing the last one. It made really happy. So i hopre you guys enjoy :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

KURAI'S POV.

     "Cook...ing?" i said shocked. "What do you mean by cooking? I came here to tale the exams not to cook!" the wrestler shoutted.

"Well we are gourmet hunters." menchi said. Almosteveryone then started laughing softly. I looked at menchi and saw an annoyed look on her face.

      "-Hey death whats a gourmet hunter?-" i asked. "Well they're hunters who risk their lives to discover new ingedients. It might seem silly but its actually really dangerous being one-" he said. "ohh i see" i said. "Youu see what kurai?" killua said. 'Shoot did i say that out loud!?'

        "U-um its nothing dont mind me ehehe" i said looking away from him. 'What is wrong with me I never slipped up before! Great now hes probably suspiscous' i thought avoiding his questioning gaze. "Ok so in order to pass you need tomake a dish that would satisfy our palate." menchi said. "The main ingredientwould be pork. You may use any kind in biska forest." as buhara said that everyone rushed out.

~TIME SKIP~

     We were walking around the forest looking for pigs. So far no one had seen one yet. "-Hey death aren't the only pigs in biska forest are-" i was cut off when gon suddenly ran somewhere and slided down a hill. I followed him followed by killua,  leorio and kurapika.

     Gon then suddenly stopped. "Oi Gon what was that for!?" Killua said. "Found them" he said. We then looked and saw pigs with big snouts. "Wait are they eatting bones" leorio said. "Those are great stamps. They're the most feroscious pigs in the world.  Theyre also carnivors." i told them.

    The pigs then looked at us and chased us. "Wahh!" leorio shoutted. Everyone then saw us and ran too. Eevryone tried their best but failed. "-Those snouts or theirs are really tough-" i said. "-They have a weakness though. Ill give ya a hint, Why do you think they have big snouts?-" he said.

     "-Wait so theyre not only used for attaking? I get it they're also used to protect their forehead! Thanks death-" i thanked him and went to slice the forhead of the pig. (I made sure not to let anyone see it though). "Haha got cha!" i said carrying the pig. "Eh! Kurai how did you kill it!÷" Gon said. "It seems their foreheads are their weakness." i told them. Everyone then started doing what i did. "Well lets get back now then." i said as we all carried our pigs.

3RD PERSONS POV.

       After a while a bunch of contestants arrived. "Are looks like there are a lot of them."menchi said. Somewhere up in a tree was satou-san who was looking at all the examinees. "This years applicants are interesting. Now the real challenge begins" he said.

      One after another a dish was rejected and menchi hasnt even taken a bite in most of "-Hey kid you know how to cook right?-" deathasked. "-Uhhhhh-" she said. "-How the hell do you not knlw how to cook!? You were living by yourself before we came to this world!-" he shoutted at her. "-I never really cooked at home. I just always went to a restaurant to eat-" she told him. "-fine i'll help you. You better train thrice as hard after the exams-" he said taking control over her body.

      After a while Kurai was finished with sliced pork with a sweet glaze. She then presented it to the examiners. "Finally a presentable dish" menchi said taking a bite. "... Bleh! Well thats a fail for me" she said bringing up an x. "-That little bitch! How dare she say it doesnt taste good!-" deathsaid outraged. "-Oi death down. But I am suprised though. From what I know your one of the bestcooks in the world.-" she said.

      "Well now were both full and all of you fail" menchi said. "Huh!?" everyone said. "She cant all fail us right?" killua said annoyed. "Well she is the examiner. Its her choice." kurapika said. "Its unfair though. She letting that bad habit of hers take over." kurai said."Wait how did you know she had a bad habit?" leorio said.

       "I told you guys didnt I. I know almost everything about everyone" kurai said with a spark in her eyes. 'She really is mysterious' Killua thought. Chaos was already happening. The gourmet hunter buhara just knocked out the wrestler and everyone was still outraged.

      "Hey look an airship! It even has the hunter logo on it!" someone shoutted. Everyone looked up and saw something was falling straight to them. When it landed a huge gust of smoke appeared. When it cleared up everyone saw that it was an old man. "Wait who is he?" leorio asked. "Thats the chairman of the hunter comittee, Chairman Netero" Kurai said.

      "Yep thats me. Its nice to see again Kurai, so wheres you 'know who'" he asked. "Dont worry hes here." she said. 'You know who? Who are they talking about?' killua thought. Netero was then making a deal with menchi about repeating the whole exam. "Im sorry chairman. I failed them because of my habit. One of the dishes actually tasted really good. I was just so mad.Gomen" she told him and looked at me when she said sorry.

      "Hm how about we repeat the 2nd phase then. It would be difucult if you resigned." he said. "Arigatou Chairman. The next exam would be about hard boiled eggs" she said to everyone. "huh!?" everyone said confused. "Netero would bring us to Mt. spilt-in-half" she asked."I see. Fine then" he said taking everyone to the mountain.

~TIME SKIP~

         Eveyone was staring down at the split in the mountain. "Ok so the objective is too get one of the eggs down there." menchi said. "Those are Spider Eagle eggs." netero said. Menchi then suddenly jumped of the cliff. "What!? Is she crazy!?" leorio shoutted. Everyone watched as she grabbed the egg and took the draft to go back up.

          "Your crazy no one would actually jump down there!" th wrestler said. "Wohoo. I have been waitting for this!"Killua said with gon as they jumped off. "Finally something fun!" Kurai said also jumping of followed by everyone else. Everyone was then holding on. One examinee jumped ofto early making him fall all the way down.

        "Oi gon can we let go now?" Leorio said as the thread of silk(?) was starting to snap. "Not yet" gon said. "Gon now?" killua said. "not yet." he said. "Um its about snap" kurai said. "Ok now!" he said and we all let go and grabbed an egg. We then were brought up by the draft.

KURAI'S POV.

    After boiling the egg I took a bite out of it."This tastes really good." i said with rest agreeing with me. I looked around and the wrestler looked really sad. "-aww he looks sad.-" i thought. "-dont you dare. I know what your going to do kurai-" death said. "- bjt he looks really sad right now. How about i give him my egg-" i said walking to him. Blocking out deaths voice.

      "here" i told the wrestler guy. "Huh uh thanks" he took it cautiously and took a bite. "I-its delicous" he said shoxked I then smiled at him and walked away. "Here take the half" killua suddenly said. "But Killua you were the one who took this."  i said. "yeah but you gave yours. Besides we are friends" he said looking a way with a blush.

       I was shocked for a while until i smiled. "Arigatou killua" i said kissing him on the cheek. "!   What was that for?" he asked blushing more. "Hm? Just a kind gesture" i said smiling more. For the first time in my life I felt really happy. I felt happy that I finally had a friend.

CHAPTER END

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys thanks for everything. I m really glad you guys like my story. Anyway see ya guys next