Chapter 18

Kurai's pov.

"He what?!" I shouted as I heard what Killua just told me. Apparently while I was gone yesterday Gon challenged one of the three bastards that apparently tried to attack them yesterday. "Are you stupid you haven't learned how to use nen yet!" I said to gon who just looked at me and smiled. "its ok kurai I'm sure things will work out" gon said making me mad more

. . "Jesus Christ Gon. How can you be so calm" I told him. "-Now since when have you been Christian?-" death said through my mind. "-I'm not. Wait does Christianity even exist here?-" I asked. "well Japan exist here that's for sure so maybe it does-" death said. Huh good to know I guess. Wait was I doin again? Oh yeah scolding gon!

"I just am. Besides I know you guys will help me" he said with an innocent smile Omaigod the pureness it burns!!! Must look away. Well maybe a little peak-damnit kurai! I sighed as I stared at the boy. I can't stay mad when his making that face.

"fine. I think it would be better to ask wing though. I honestly have no idea how to explain this nen crap to you." I said. Both killua and gon nodded and we then headed to wings place.

Killiuas pov

As we were walking to wings place I noticed that kurai looked like she was about to collapse. "oi kurai you ok?" I asked. It seemed that it took her a few seconds to process what I just said before replying. "Huh? Oh yeah I'm fine. I just couldn't get *yawn* enough sleep last night" she said. I wonder why? Before she could reply though she started falling forward. "Shit!" I said as I caught her. "Ne Killua what happened?" Gon asked. "Stupid idiot collapsed from lack of sleep"I said and sighed. She really needs to take care of herself more.

I then slowly stood up and started carrying her on my back. "Killua what are you doing?" Gon asked. "carrying her on the way nothing else we can do" I said and gon nodded. As we were walking kurai started to move a bit and she did something unexpected. She rubbed her face against mine along with some of my hair. "fluffy fluffy" she muttered. My face turned red and tried to ignore her. I have to admit though she did look cute.

she continued this all the way to wings place.

Kurais pov

my slowly opened and I saw that I was laying on a couch. "what happened?" I muttered to myself. "you collapsed on the way here" I turned around and saw wing-san. "oh. So where's gon and Killua?" Their in the other room training. No need to worry. Killua carried you by the way"wing said. I could then feel my face heating up. Wait no my face is not suppose to turn red. Ah kurai stop it!

"oh" i said trying to cover my face. "go back to sleep you need rest."wing said and i nodded. I layer back down and had dreams about a certain white haired boy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~,~~~~____~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~_~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~,~~~,~,~~~, ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~_~~~~~~~~

I'm so sorry its short but hey i finally updated. I'm sorry it crappy I'm typin this on a Microsoft phone and they didn't have an app for wattpad whic h makes things harder. Anyway thank you for all the love and support and i hope to see you nxt time. Bye~